CH.P 7

Another few weeks had passed. I wake up with a startle. Bill aggressively shakes my shoulders, a big smile on his face.
"Cora today's the day! Today's the day!"
He chants. I was highly confused, making this fact known.
"Tom gets out today!"
He was jumping all around the bedroom. I freeze in fear. Today was the day. Today was the day I was gonna get my ass beat or get killed. I look past my own problems and act happy for Bill.

"Now today is the day you'll need to talk to him okay?"
Bill's smile drops a little.
"Yes, I know. I'm just nervous as to how he'll react."
I begin to wonder what Tom has done to Bill. He's scared of his own brother. I'd never ask though because it's clearly that bad.
"Don't worry Bill, everything is going to be okay."
I reassure him.

His frown lightens up a bit.
"Yes, you're right. I'm just looking to the bad already. Maybe we'll get some drinks for the house tonight to talk it over."
I agree with him. We get into the car and go pick up Tom from the hospital. His cornrows still in tact surprisingly. I figured as much they wouldn't be, but what do I know anymore? He looks me up and down as we walk behind Bill, getting close to me.

I push him away from me and run to Bill's side
"Damnit."
I hear him say under his breath. The fear in me is already rising. As we got home, I went straight to Bill's bed and slept. I wasn't going to get caught up in anything else. I look at the time before I fall asleep. "10:26 AM" I close my eyes and begin to day dream about Bill before falling asleep.

I wake up in a white room. A huge door before me. I try to move but my hands are chain bound. I being to struggle with panic.
"No, No!"
I cry out. I know why I'm here. Suddenly I hear footsteps behind the huge metal white door, it opens and a shadow appears before the person. I freeze. It's Tom. He's got a knife in his hand. He locks the door behind him and walks slower towards me.

"Told you Cora, learn your place."
He holds the knife to my arm, trailing it down my arm just enough to leave a scar. I begin to see the blood as it drips down my arm.
"Tom! Stop! No! Let go!"
I yell at him with no such luck as to breaking free. The pain is so real. He runs his fingers down to my front. I begin to squirm. I try to kick him but he gets away with it, he's tied everything down. I'm trapped. I begin to scream, and cry.

I wake up.

I feel tears on my face, dried. My body is trembling but I'm still safely curled in Bill's bed. I had a nightmare obviously. I was sweating too. I get out of the covers and sit on Bill's side of the bed, looking at the clock. "9:58 PM."  Jesus I slept for a whole 10 hours? How was I that tired? I get out of his bed entirely and walk downstairs. Bill and Tom are drunk as hell.

They're laughing together though so that's all that really matters right now, They're happy for the moment. I make myself something to eat, They're on the couch still laughing. It was instant noodles. Odd choice of food here in Germany but it would do. I sit down at the table and eat. When I finish I throw the cup away and walk upstairs.

Bill was now passed out and Tom was watching TV. I went upstairs to change back into my PJ's. I hear footsteps coming up the stairs. I think it's Bill, maybe he's just coming to bed. I think nothing of it until it's too late. I hear Tom's voice and the door lock. I panic. I'm naked and he's drunk with the door locked. I hear his footsteps approaching me.

I turn around to face him, backing up towards the wall. He comes closer to me, I feel his warmth as I'm backed up against the wall.
"Get away from me!"
I say to Tom but he ignored me. He grabs my waist, I push him but he doesn't let go. He's got strong grip which is why these women never get out. My fate begins to hit me. I'm about to be raped by the Tom Kaulitz and nobody can stop him.

I begin to cry, begging myself to do something but I can't. He begins to undress himself. He takes off his shirt, then his pants. Leaving only his boxers left. He begins to kiss my neck, shutting me up. He bites my neck so hard it hurts. I dig my nails deep into him making him bleed. But he doesn't care, at this point in his habits, thats his kink.

Pain.

He leaves hickeys all down my neck. Moving to my chest and doing the same. He's gripping my legs hard enough to leave marks. I stop crying and push him so hard he digs his fingers into me. I cry out in pain and refrain myself from doing anything else unless I wanted to be hurt more.

I let him do it. I let him rape me and abuse me. He moves his hands down my front and goes into me, I scream in pain. He doesn't feel good. He hurts. He goes in and out until I bleed. Then he stopped and continued on with finding spots on me. He decided to insert it. He goes hard and painfully rough. He doesn't stop until he climaxes and cums on my stomach.

He kisses me hard, choking me. He leaves hickeys on my thighs and my stomach. I don't even know how he did it on my tighter skin. He holds my hands down above my head and does it all over again. I keep my mouth shut, not saying one word or screaming. When he finishes hes out of breath. He gets up with blood, and sweat on him. Even my tears when I was crying.

"Now do you know your place?"
He asks through drunk slurred words. I say nothing, I have a straight face. He comes back and slaps me.
"Did you learn your place?"
He yells at me. His hot breath on my skin. He's inches away from my face. I nod slowly.

"Good."
He snickers as he unlocks the door and leaves. I begin to cry hard into a pillow so nobody can hear me. Please god, never again. I'm shaking, and crying. I get up still crying but softly. I grab some of my bigger clothes in an attempt to hide everything that just happened. A huge hoodie and baggy Pj pants.

I change and curl back up into Bill's bed. I grab his clothes and cuddle with them. Crying into them wishing I could go to him, but I wouldn't dare go by Tom. He makes me afraid. I hear footsteps coming up towards Bill's room. I begin to panic. No, no. Stay away. The door opens and I cover my face, not even wanting to see who it is.

"Cora?"