CH.P 1

It was 10:30 at night, I was sitting on my couch in my apartment. It was on the 2nd floor. I was reading my newspaper because I had really nothing better to do, though still bored out of my mind. Suddenly my eyes read across a title that made my heart jump.

' Tokio Hotel job opportunity. One of a kind time. '

I seen the number underneath the title and called it immediately. A deeper voice answered the phone.
"Hello? Who is this?"
I stutter and answer the voice.
"Hello, My name is Cora. I seen the ad in the paper for the job for Tokio Hotel."
A small pause before the voice answers.
"Congrats, you're the firs to have offered for this."

I was so confused. Everybody wanted a peice of Tokio Hotel, why not now?
"Come to the address I give you."
The voice gives me an address and hangs up.
"Okay, I guess I'm going tomorrow."
I turned off the lights in my living room and went to my room. I got ready for bed. Brushing my hair and teeth, then getting into my night clothes and going to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke with a scare. A loud bang at my door.
"Hello? Anybody home?"
They shout. I recognize this voice. It's my best friend Marcie. I jump out of bed and run to the door, my hair a mess and my clothes to the side of me.
"Girl what the hell happened to you?"
She laughs as she walks in.

"I just woke up! You got me up, but I needed it anyways. I have somewhere to be today."
I announce. She looks very curious.
"Oh? Where that it's this important?"
I smile a mischievous smile, and reply to her curiousness.

"I'm going to the Kaulitz Twins' mansion. They offered a job in the paper and I applied."
She smiles big now, and hugs me, nearly shaking the soul out of me.
"Oh my gosh! No way!"
She exclaims.
"Yes way!"
I reply.

We both jump up and down and squeal.
"I have to get ready, want to stay while I do?"
She nods and we go to my bedroom. We've been friends for over a decade, so since we were little kids. We we're 20 right now. Its 2009 currently. We change and do practically everything together.

I changed my outfit. I was wearing low rise flared jeans with a white cropped Tee. It had Tokio Hotel's album Schrei imprinted on it. Festive for the place I was about to go. I just trimmed their shirt to be a cropped Tee. I tied my brunette hair into a high ponytail. I did my makeup wearing a smoky eye and some light eyeliner in the outter corner of my eye. I put on some jewellery and finally my shoes. Converse for now.

"Okay, I'm ready. I have to go now."
I say to Marice. She frowns as we were laughing while I was getting ready.
"Okay, good luck."
She sighs as we hug and go our different ways for the day. I'm sure I'll see her again soon. I get into my car and drive to the location the voice on the phone gave me last night.

When I arrive, I was shocked by the huge building in front of me. I got out of my car and walked up to the door. I knocked, nervously. My heart was beating very fast and my stomach was almost in a real knot. I stood there waiting, very anxious to meet Bill. He was my favorite. He seemed very sweet. And I've only been to one concert before.

It was amazing. The twins were so hot in that concert too. The door swings open and somebody appears behind it. It's Georg. The bassist of the band.
"Hello, you must the person we spoke with the night prior."
I nod, and he lets me in. I introduce myself to the band as they sit on the couch.
"Hello, my name is Cora. I'm here for the job offered in the paper."

They all lighten up a bit, and Bill stands up and comes over to me. He's so tall, and handsome. I'm in awe as he towers over me. His eyes travel down me for a second, analyzing me.
"Welcome Cora! I see you're a fan."
I smile shyly, and respond. Trying not to totally freak out.
"Yes, I am. I have a few shirts and posters. I've also been to a concert. A year back."

I mentally slap myself for this. Why did I just blurt that out right away? I haven't even met them all yet. He smiles warmly.
"That's good to hear! Glad to know you won't be annoyed by us."
I smile at him.
"Tom, Gustav, come say hello."
The man with long black corn rows walks over. He towers over me too.

"Welcome Cora, nice to meet you. I'm Tom, although you knew that already."
He winks at me and shakes my hand gently. Gustav comes over to me finally, he's almost my height but he's a little taller.
"Hello, nice to meet you. I'm Gustav, glad to see you like our music."
He smiles warmly, stepping back.

This has got to be one silly dream, no way all of Tokio Hotel is right infront of me, saying my name and speaking about me.
"We should get started now."
Bill says. I nod and Bill leads me to a room with a desk. I take a seat infront of the desk that Bill sits behind. Almost like a school desk.

"Give me a quick moment."
He smiles akwardly. I nod as he pulls out some papers. I admire him for a moment while he's busy. He's got long black dreads with white mixed in. He has the most perfect nose, and the most beautiful maple colored eyes. His lips are pink and soft looking. He's got the prettiest smile and the sharpest jawline.

I wish I could feel his hair, it looks soft. I've always had a crush on Bill. That's partly why he's my favorite band member. He finishes and I lift my eyes off of him quickly so he doesn't realize I was being a little creepy as I was lost in thought.
"Fill out these papers please, here's a pen for you."
He hands me a blue pen and a paper with questions on it. Questions like "Why did you choose this job?" and such.

I answer them thoroughly and hand him back the paper. He reads it, I hope my handwriting wasn't too messy for him. He nods as he reads them. Finally, he breaks the silence.
"Okay. You got the job! You will be allowed to stay with us for this job as well."
I almost jump out of my seat and hug him, but I refrain.
"Thank you."
I smile.

I see his eyes as they travel from my eyes down to my lips. He stares for a quick moment before releasing his stare.
"You're free to leave Cora."
He tells me. I nod akwardly and leave the room. As I walk out the door, Bill stops me for a quick moment.
"Hey, I realize I may have came off a bit rude or scary but I'm not. I assure you. May I hug you?"
He didn't come off as either of those to me.

"You didn't come off that way, but yes you may."
He gently wraps his arms around my waist. My heart is pounding. It was a quick hug but it stuck in my head for the rest of the day.
"Thank you."
I say before leaving. I get into my car and squeal loudly. Oh my god! Bill Kaulitz just hugged me! I was so happy.

I rushed home to tell Marice about it. I got out of my car and knocked on her door. She opens it and I run inside jumping on her bed, almost breaking it.
"Marice! You won't believe this!"
I yell.
"What? What?"
She gives me an excited smile.

"Bill Kaulitz hugged me!"
We both scream together and hug.
"No way! Lucky girl!"
She pushes me playfully.

"Thats not all!"
I say. She leans in to me.
"They told me I could stay with them for the job. In the mansion!"
Marice about flipped her shit.
"No way!"
I scream back at her.
"Yes way!"

We both spend the rest of the hour gossiping about things that may end up happening, although all of them are unrealistic. Most of them being how Bill would magicallt fall inlove and makeout with me. And then I'd end up fucking him, but like I said. Unrealistic. We end up having a sleepover. We spend all night gossiping and squealing and laughing until we wore ourselves out and fall asleep on her bed.