CH.P 12

He pulls away and looks me in the eyes, and then switches his focus to the view. He watches as the birds go by, flying directly down towards the sun, shining on the hills and trees infront of us. It was beautiful. The sun reflected on his face, lighting up his brown eyes. He looks back at me, his eyes focused on mine.

"Cora, you're so beautiful. Your long brown hair and your green eyes are just so stunning. I could just kiss you all day."
My heart was racing. The actual Bill Kaulitz is inlove with me. I feel like my heart is gonna explode. I love him too and I'm so lucky to be in this position. Some girls would kill for what I have right now. I sit in front of him, speechless. Finally I'm able to speak.
"I love you so much Bill. You're perfect."
He smiles warmly.

*Bill's POV*

I look into her beautiful eyes, they're filled with love and excitement. I hope I'm not wasting my time. I hope she really does love me. Because I do. She's my world. I can't live without her anymore.
"Cora, I promise to protect you for the rest of your life."
She hugs me. I think she's thinking about Tom's incident with her and she's thanking me.

She's really tramatized. I still feel like shit for letting her get hurt, even though I was unconscious. I just wanna hang myself for it. I pull her close to my chest, she puts her arms around my waist and holds on tight. I rest my head on hers, and enjoy the view behind her. It truly isn't as beautiful as her. She's perfect. In every way.

*Cora's POV*

My heart was running on 90 miles an hour. How in the world did Bill Kaulitz have a crush on me? I was so shocked he loved me back, and even more shocked by how he reacted. I can't believe he kissed me. I wish I had a best friend in the band to rant all this to. Then I realized, Marice!

I completely forgot about Marice, she won't believe me so I've got to show her. I need proof I'm not lying either.
"Hey Bill?"
I say finally.
"Yes my love?"
He looks down to me.
"Can we capture this moment? A picture?"
I ask him, giving him a cute smile so he gives in.

"Yes, of course we can. We can print it."
He gives me a cute smile right back. I take out my flip phone from my purse.
"Can we kiss in it too? And take one of us just hugging?"
I ask.
"This is very specific but yes we can."
He giggles at me and does the poses. He holds my face tightly and kisses me passionately for the kissing picture and holds my waist, making sure you can see it for the hugging picture.

I look them over. Perfect, now Marice will believe me. She won't think I'm lying because I'm working for Bill and all this garbage. We end our cuddle session so we can go back into the car. He takes me to a store. It's a jewlery store.
"You can go in there and pick anything you'd like in there."

My jaw dropped, why was he letting me? Those are expensive jewels in there. I don't understand, he doesn't need to spend that type of money on me. He gets out and comes over to my side of the car, opening the door for me and holding my hand helping me out of the car.

He closed the door and we walked up to the building. My mind begins to race, what will I see? What if there's something so expensive in there? How will I ever pay him back? I feel bad about him spending this money on me. He opens the store door, holding his arm above my head so I can walk underneath and into the building. We stop by the door.

My eyes travel across the room, so many shiny expensive jewels. Necklaces, rings, bracelets. I'm in awe. He puts his hands on my shoulders.
"Anything you'd like. Go look around."
He whispers, rubbing my shoulders sweetly. My eyes widen and I run to a cabinet that catches my eye. I look at the different necklaces. Green gems, blue gems, even purple gems. My favorite is opal. It's so pretty. I also love turquoise.

I come crossed the most beautiful purple necklace. It was silver, it had a heart for the design and the stone was made to fit it.
"Bill? Can I get this one?"
I ask, pointing to it. He walks over and analyzes the necklace. His eyes light up, that twinkle in his eyes.
"That's so beautiful, of course you can!"
I jump up and down, excited about the necklace. Bill goes to get the jeweler so we can get it out of the cabinet.

The guys comes over, and unlocks the cabinet.
"This one, you said sir?"
He asks Bill. Bill nods his head.
"Yes, please."
He takes it out and locks the cabinet again. He walks us over to the cash register.
"That'll be $126.89 sir."
Why is it that expensive for a small necklace like this one? Bill paid for the necklace and we left.

"Bill that was alot, it wasn't that important."
I tell him, genuinely feeling bad about making him spend so much on a small necklace.
"Don't worry baby, I'm rich."
He says, with a sly smirk. He was right, but it still didn't make me feel any less bad. It was just a small necklace.

On the ride back home, I let it go. The necklace was in a small box the guy at the counter gave us. It was blue and white, with a ribbon around it. The ribbon was red and perfectly in a bow. When we arrived back home at the Kaulitz's mansion. I feel a sudden rush of anxiety, but I don't know why.

I get out of the car and grab the box the guy gave us. And I walked with Bill to the door. He opens the door for us, the cool air of the house hitting me like a brick. It was freezing inside. I go upstairs to Bill's room right away, beating him upstairs. Although he tried to race me it didn't work. When he got to the top of the stairs, he was panting. I laughed at him.

"You thought you could beat me!"
I tease. He laughs, trying to catch his breath still.
"I tried, you're too fast but I can show you who's really fast."
He winks at me. I blush hard, covering my face.
"Bill!"
He giggles at me, the box is in his hand. He comes over to me, and turns me to face the wall, I'm scared. I get flashbacks.

"Tom! Stop! Don't touch me there!" I screamed, but nothing worked. He still did it. "Help!!" I screamed. Nothing was working, he was still there. "Get off of me!"

I snap out of it, I feel Bill's hands go around my neck. He's putting on the necklace.
"There you go, my love. It's beautiful on you."
He says, turning me around. He looks me in the eyes and pulls me closer by my waist.
"You look perfect in this necklace."
I blush, gaining a big smile.

"Bill its not that pretty on me."
He shakes his head, frowning.
"No. I disagree."
I just smile and hug him. He's my safe place. I feel and hear his heartbeat, slow and steady. He's calm and content. I know right in this moment that I feel most safe.

In his arms, against his chest as I feel his warmth like a blanket. He's perfect for me. He's the energy I need. He lets go and I do too.
"I'm going to go watch some television, want to come?"
He asks me. I decline.
"No, I'm going to call an old friend really quick. I'll try to be quick."
He nods and leaves downstairs. I have so much to tell Marice. It's like a book over the phone.