Chapter 17: The Fourth of July

Two days later...

On their last day at the lake house, everyone is finally going to the festival to celebrate the Fourth of July after what happened two days ago.

While this was going on, with Bulma and Rei dealing with the heat and Usagi putting up with Goku mocking him for being so hungry, he ate cotton--not understanding about cotton candy.

Usagi also accompanied Goku to fairgrounds, although after an incident where a punk knocked her and her ice cream over and then rudely flipped her off, which pisseed her off. When Usagi was about to go beat this punk up, Goku stopped her and suggested to her that he could handle this, so he knocked the punk down for hurting Usagi. After that, Goku provided her with another ice cream. Usagi thanked him as she gave him a kiss on the cheek. Goku smiled at her and told her that she was welcome.

When the night came, everyone went to go sit on the hill filled with the big blanket so they didn't have to sit on the grass. Usagi sat next to Goku, while Bulma was next to the new couple and the family.

All the people were standing or sitting around while talking as all the children went to go play with the sparkle sticks.

The Brief Family was there, and so were the girls. However, they spent most of their time with the others, so Usagi didn't feel left out when Shingo went to go play with the spare stick. They only stayed long enough for Usagi to make the rounds and told everyone a Happy Fourth of July, thanking them for the birthday presents.

At the stroke of nine in the noon, the fireworks just began as Kenji ended up kissing Ikuru while Usagi kissed her brother's cheek, then she turned to Goku and kissed him on the lips and told them Happy Fourth of July.

A/N: Sorry this chapter is too short and I can't think what else I can write, that's all.