Chapter 6: Friendship

"I can't believe that you're nineteen, Usagi," Goku said, walking beside his best friend while Usagi, her boyfriend, the girls, and Chichi went with them to the lake.

"I know, but I had two years left until I turned twenty-one," Usagi said, smiling.

"What's that mean?" Ami asked, looking at her best friend.

"That means I will be drinking alcohol!" Usagi said excitedly.

"Huh?" Goku blinked in confusion.

"Whoa, Usagi, but for your condition, you should be way more careful by drinking it just like the last time you drank it when you were seventeen." Makoto gave her some advice.

Usagi gave her a confused. "Since when did I get drunk?"

Rei sighed, "Never mind about that, Usagi. Just... let's keep walking."

Usagi shrugged. "Okay."

Rei faced her cousin Chichi with a smile, "So, Chichi, while we're here for the lake, would you like to tell me why you're here? Just curious."

Chuchi smiled, giggling. "Well, Goku said that he wanted to go with Bulma and meet up with Usagi, so I told them that I wanted to come. However, I helped them make the decorations while Goku has been struggling a lot."

"I see," Rei said.

"Aw, thank you, Chichi! You guys shouldn't have it! But what does the declaration look like?" Usagi said, looking excited.

Chichi smirked at her. "You'll show see."

"Sure, I'll tell you everything, Usagi," Goku said with an innocent smile.

"No! Goku, don't tell her that! We'll go back to the lake house to see this after this!" Chichi shouted at him, scolding him for almost ruining the surprise. Usagi was shocked to see her so hot-headed. She thought she was a nice person.

Goku chuckled nervously as he rubbed the back of his head. "Oops, sorry... Usagi, sorry I can't tell you that."

Usagi smiled at her. "That is okay. I won't know."

Minako nodded with arms folded. "Good!"

"Also, Chichi, I want to know when you guys are getting married," Rei said, who looked thrilled.

She smiled at her cousin. "I'm glad you ask that, Rei. We will be married in four months. We still have the wedding plans."

"Oh, wow! That's great!" Minako said, clapping her hands.

"Can't wait to see you two married," Rei said.

"I wish I would be here, but you guys probably don't mind being invited to the wedding," Usagi said, gazing at the two couples.

"Whatever we decide, Usagi," Chichi replied.

"Of course, you are invited to the wedding. You are my best friend, after all." Goku said, coming close to Usagi and cuddling her, making Chichi feel more jealous to see those two embracing.

"We want to congratulate you two for getting married," Mamoru said, smiling at her.

"Thank you, Mamoru," Chich said, smiling at him as she blushed softly, still having affection for him in her secret way.

"Well, Usagi kept saying she wanted us to get married when we got out of school, but I told her that I needed more time to think," Mamoru said, rubbing the back of his head.

"She sounds like she wanted a future just the two of you," Chichi said, coming close to him.

"Well, maybe she wanted to be a housewife while me being a businessman," Mamoru said, wasn't sure how to explain this to Chichi about their plan.