Chapter 9: Revelation

After the party they had, Usagi woke up at four in the morning feeling sick in her stomach. Probably they must be eating too much food. However, she quietly rushed to the bathroom and vomited in the toilet, making sure nobody could hear her. She didn't want anyone to get worried about her well-being. It was strange that Mamoru had left the lake house and didn't return. She was confused about where he was at. Why didn't Mamoru tell her about leaving? I mean, he needed to tell her that he needed to go somewhere. When she was done, she flushed the toilet and began to figure out why she was feeling sick all of a sudden.

What is wrong with me? Usagi thought, still feeling ill.

"Usagi, are you awake, dear?" She heard her mother call out to her quietly. She looked over and heard her knocking on the door.

She shook her head, feeling ill. "No... Not really, Mom..."

Then Ikuru came in and showed her a worried look on her face. "Are you okay, Usagi? I heard you puking, so I came to check on you and see what's up."

"Mom... I'm feeling sick, and there is something wrong with me..." Usagi said.

"You can tell me everything, honey," Ikuru said, rubbing her daughter's back.

"I woke up at four in the morning and started to puke. I think maybe it is because I've been dating too much, and probably my stomach hurts." Usagi explained.

She arched her brows. "Do you think you haven't started your period? I kinda figure out that you might be pregnant."

"WHAT!?" Usagi said in shock.

"Shhh, honey. Not too loud." Ikuru hushed her.

"Sorry..."

"Usagi, when is the last time you start your period?" She asked her.

"I haven't started since last month," Usagi said.

"Then maybe you needed a test to check if it is positive or negative," Ikuru said.

She nodded. "Okay, Mom."

"Get some rest, Usagi. I'll get the pregnancy test. I'll let you know when you are ready." Ikuru said.

"Thanks, Mom." Then the two went to bed before Ikuru went out to the town and went to go buy the pregnancy test for her.

***

When seven in the morning came, everyone was wide awake and made themselves some breakfast. Usagi waited for her mother to arrive after she left the lake house and went to the store. While waiting for her mother, Usagi began to smell the food and started to feel sick again, so she decided to go outside and sit on the porch.

Come on, Mom... Usagi thought with a pleading look.

Suddenly, Goku appeared from the lake house and faced Usagi, which surprised her.

"Goku, what are you doing here?" Usagi asked in shock.

"I can sense the ki coming from you. Is that you?" Goku said, looking at her with curiosity. Yet, he had a worried look on his face as he could sense the new aura unexpectedly.

"A ki? I don't have one." Usagi said.

"Then who's ki is it? Who's with you?" Goku asked her, wanting to meet someone.

She sighed in defeat, "Goku, promise me not to tell everyone about this."

"I swear I tell nobody," Goku promised her.

"Goku... I might be pregnant," Usagi said.

Goku became confused. "Huh? Pregnant? What's that?"

"It means I'm having a baby," Usagi told him.