Chapter 11: A Night To Remember

After they had fun at the water park, they went back to Earnshaw Lake House, except about what happened to Mamoru's injuries. Bulma announced that they were going to a different lake house and having another celebration for Usagi's belated birthday. It was yesterday, anyway.

While this was going on, when everyone went to the different lake houses near the lake, Goku went to go help to bring the boombox from the house. It was then he sensed a ki coming from Usagi, thinking something was wrong with her, so he went to go check her out after he put the boombox on the table. As he followed the unborn child's ki, he found Usagi throwing up in the bush, feeling sick again.

Goku was anxious. He hated to see Usagi feeling because of her pregnancy, and he wanted to help her so badly. Unfortunately, he knew she had a boyfriend who was supposed to take care of her, but he didn't see Mamoru anywhere, especially Chichi. He wasn't sure where they went. Probably went out training for the night.

"Usagi?" Goku approached her, hoping he didn't interrupt her.

"Goku?" Usagi got up and turned around to face him, wiping her mouth.

"Are you okay?"

She nodded. "I'm fine. It was just the sickness of my pregnancy. I didn't mean to worry you. I knew you could sense Chibiusa's ki."

Goku became confused to hear the name of 'Chibiusa'. "Chibiusa?"

She smiled. "Yeah. If it's a girl, I want to name her Chibiusa."

"So you wanted a girl?" Goku asked, smiling back at her.

"Of course." Usagi didn't want to tell Goku that Chibiusa was her daughter from the future. However, she remembered Chibiusa when she had helped her awaken her future self, Neo Queen Serenity, with the Legendary Silver Crystal.

"What if it's a boy? What will you name him?" Goku asked with a smile.

Usagi sweatdropped as she rubbed the back of her head. "Gosh, I had no idea."

"Don't worry; I'll give your baby a boy's name. I was thinking if it's a boy, I would like to call him Chibi-Goku."

She started to laugh, knowing Goku was joking. "Chibi-Goku? That's a funny name. Does that mean you're naming him after yourself?"

"Yep, the one and only," Goku smiled smoothly with arms crossed, "Chibi-Goku is named after me."

She laughed again. "That is cute but very funny."

"Was I joking about the boy's name?" Goku asked.

"I guess if you're being so serious," Usagi replied as she stopped laughing, "Even if it's a boy, I'll name him Chibi-Goku after you."

"Thanks, bestie," Goku said as he rubbed Usagi's head, making her giggle. She began to blush softly as she faced Goku without any hesitation. She loved her best friend very much.

"Goku, is Chichi with you?" Usagi asked him as she was curious about where Chichi was at. Especially with her boyfriend Mamoru, since it happened at the water park. She didn't see them anywhere, but she figured they went to bed early because they were tired.

He sighed, shaking his head slowly. "No, she told me she had to go to bed early. She must be exhausted from the water park. And Mamo as well?"

Usagi groaned. "I wasn't sure why Mamoru had been avoiding me for no damn reason. I know he did propose to me on my birthday, but he kept leaving me alone with you and my friends all the time as I figured I wasn't good enough for him."

Goku felt bad for her. Well, sure, he was innocent and wasn't what love was, but he was engaged to Chichi. However, being best friends with Usagi would make him feel happier when he still loved her dearly. Not only if he didn't engage Chichi, but he would also have been with Usagi when their friendship was ruined.