Chapter 5: Long Time No See

"Goku!" Usagi said in surprise, seeing how tall her best friend got. It has been seven years since she last saw him. Well, she was surprised Goku could remember her. Maybe Bulma had reminded him who she was.

"Usagi, wow! I'm so happy to see you again!" Goku said happily.

"Me, too!" Usagi replied.

"How are you been?"

She rubbed the back of her head and looked away. "It's a long story. I made friends and had a boyfriend."

"A boyfriend? Who's your boyfriend?" Goku asked with a curious look.

She sighed, "Bulma's ex."

"Yamcha!?"

"No, silly! His name is Mamoru Chiba, and he is my boyfriend. We've been dating for a while." Usagi told him.

He arched his eyebrows. "Since when?"

"Five years."

"No way! I can't believe you guys have been dating for five years!" He shouted in shock.

Usagi nodded, chuckling. "Yep. Goku, would you like to meet my family, my friends, and my boyfriend?"

"Heck yeah, I would love to meet them!" Goku exclaimed excitedly. So he walked beside Usagi as they headed their way to meet the Tsukino Family.

***

At the same time, when Usagi and Goku are having a reunion conversation and go to meet her family, Rei notices a black-haired girl with onyx eyes come by.

Ami noticed her strange behavior, so she went to go check on her. "Rei, is everything okay?"

It was the black-haired girl who noticed her back. The two literally stared at each others' gazes as they blinked three times.

"Oh, my God! Rei, is that you!?"

It was then Rei recognized her. "Chichi?"

"Rei, I missed you!" Chichi cried out as she went to hug her.

She hugged her back. "Chichi, I missed you, too."

"Hey, Rei! Do you know this girl?" Makoto asked her after she had seen the whole thing.

"Yeah, what's going on here?" Usagi appeared beside Goku, who looked confused.

Rei smiled and said, "Girls, this is my cousin, Chichi."

"What!? Cousin!?" Usagi, Goku, and the girls shouted in shock.

"Wow, Chichi, you never told me you had a cousin!" Goku said, pointing at Rei, who stood beside Chichi.

"Well, I was going to tell you this one day, but I knew this was the right time," Chichi said.

"So this is a cousin you're talking to. She looks beautiful." Mamoru appeared as well when he went to stand beside Usagi.

It was then Chichi met Mamoru as she looked at him in his beautiful eyes. She had found him very handsome.

Rei nodded, smiling. "Yes. This is Chichi, my cousin. Chichi, these are my friends; the birthday girl is Usagi Tsukino, her boyfriend Mamoru, and meet the girls, Ami, Minako, and Makoto."

Chichi smiled at them. "It is nice to meet you all. I'm Chichi, and this is my fiance, Goku Son."

Usagi blinked. "Whoa, Goku! I didn't know you were engaged to Rei's cousin!"

"Well, congratulations, Chichi! I am happy for you." Rei said happily.

"Thank you, Rei," Chichi replied, giggling excitedly.

"Hi, Chichi! I am Usagi Tsukino, and I am the best friend of your fiance!" Usagi happily took out her hand and shook Chichi's hand.

Chichi didn't say anything. She gave her a frown look while shaking her head. So this is the girl Goku has told her about. She seems so childish. No wonder why she is that pretty; not only she had a boyfriend.

After a handshake, Chichi forced herself with a fake smile, "It is nice to meet you, too, Usagi. I had heard some much about you."

"Ah, so Goku had told you everything about me, huh? Well, now we know each other, would anybody like to see the lake? It would be cool to explore the world." Usagi said as she wrapped her hands around Mamoru's arm.

Goku smiled, "Great idea! Let's do that."

It was then they went to go see the lake, and the next thing they didn't know was that Chichi kept staring at Mamoru with an affectionate look on her face. It was then Mamoru noticed her when he saw the way Chichi had been staring at her. He gave her a kind smile, making Chichi blush harder.

Bulma noticed Mamoru was giving Chichi a kind smile, and she knew this was going to be bad while glaring at the two of them with a suspicious look.