Chapter 2: Goku Son

"Chichi, please stop squeezing my arm. I can't walk if you keep holding me like that." Goku pleaded with her in embarrassment as he and his fiance were heading their way to see their friends at the Kame House.

"But, Goku, I am excited for us to get married! You should be excited, too!" Chichi exclaimed excitedly, cuddling close to Goku, making him feel uncomfortable.

"Um..." Goku said, looking away from her shyly.

"Hi, guys!" It was Bulma who greeted them while waving at them with her left hand. Krillin appeared as well as he greeted them hello. And so are the others, too.

"Hey, guys. Glad to see you again." Goku said, smiling at his friends.

"How are you two been since we last seen each other at the tournament?" Krillin asked with arms folded.

"We were excited about getting married, and I can't wait to be Goku's wife!" Chichi giggled, still holding Goku close to her as she cuddled him.

"When will you guys get married?" Master Roshi asked as he started to gaze at Chichi's breasts in lust. Bulma smacked the back of his head, calling him a pervert.

"We'll get married in four months," Chichi told them.

"That is great news, you guys," Krillin said.

"Also, Goku, Usagi's birthday is coming up since you've last seen her as a kid," Bulma said, who looked happy.

Goku was confused, blinking his eyes. "Usagi who?"

"Usagi Tsukino, my little cousin. The one who always goes with you on a journey while I was there for you. Don't you remember her?" Bulma said, trying to get Goku to remember as she showed him a picture of her cousin.

"Oh... Yeah, I remember her! She was my best friend when we were kids." Goku said with a smile.

Chichi was confused about who Usagi was. However, she didn't like for him to come near this Usagi girl if he ever had those feelings for her. She won't allow it.

Bulma nodded. "Yep, and you're going to see her again. I was planning to surprise her on her birthday. However, I was going to tell Usagi that we'll be going on a vacation to see the fireworks on the Fourth of July. I was wondering if you would be invited to Usagi's birthday party."

Then his smile went wider as he became more excited to see her. "Heck, yeah! I wanna see Usagi when I am invited to her birthday party!"

Chichi looked at him with a worried look. Yes, she wasn't going forward to see a best friend of his if it was a girl. Not only was she Bulma's cousin.

"So, what vacation are you guys going, anyway? I'm curious." Master Roshi asked, still a pervert who wanted to see what Usagi looked like when she grew up.

"Mind your business, old perv, and you are not invited to the party!" Bulma shouted at him.

Master Roshi sweatdropped, feeling sad. "Aww..."

"Bulma, what kind of vacation do we go?" Goku asked her curiously.

She smirked. "We'll be taking Usagi to the Earnshaw Lake House. I will rent the Earnshaw family's lake house for everyone to stay over the Fourth of July weekend. My parents will be there, while Usagi's family, friends, and her boyfriend will be there, too. I wondered if you guys are okay to come over to the lake house."

"I'll come with Goku since I've been his fiance," Chichi said, holding close to him.

Bulma smiled with arms folded. "Okay then. You are welcome to come over to the lake house, Chichi, since you're Goku's fiance."

"Yay!" Chichi exclaimed, cuddling Goku.

Goku giggled as he blushed softly, scratching the back of his head.

"I will need your help to decorate the birthday party at the lake house before the Fourth of July comes, Goku," Bulma said.

He nodded. "Of course! Anything for Usagi!"

Chichi glared at hearing him say her name. She doesn't like it very much.

"Um, Bulma, you know some of us can't celebrate the Fourth of July here, right? You know many U.S. embassies and consulates around the world, including Tokyo and the five consulates in Japan, invite people from the local community to join their Independence Day festivities." Krillin said with a serious look.

"Oh, none sense, Krillin! We can celebrate whatever we want! Besides, the Fourth of July is Usagi's belated present. Nothing could go wrong." Bulma said.

"Oh... Okay then."

"When will we leave?" Goku asked.

"Tomorrow morning at six. I will need your help to decorate Usagi's birthday party and the Fourth of July party, but make sure you pack your stuff before leaving." Bulma said.

Goku nodded with a smirk. "Okay! Chichi and I will be there."

Chichi nodded in agreement.

Bulma smiled before looking at her watch from her left watch and then heading to her Capsule Corp plane. "Great! Then I will see you two tomorrow at the Earnshaw Lake House because I gonna go home and pack my things. And need to buy more stuff at the store."

"See ya, guys!" Then Goku called out for the Nimbus Flying, and then the two couples headed home.

"Okay, bye, guys... I hope they don't forget about saying goodbye to us." Krillin said awkwardly as he waved at them goodbye.

"Yeah..." Master Roshi said, nodding.