Chapter 14: Drama

Bulma and the others went to go find Goku and Usagi after what happened this morning. They were worried about them, especially Chichi. When everyone kept searching for them, Shingo finally found Goku and Usagi sitting on the tree branch talking. He felt relieved to see them look okay, but the two had to go through this with aching hearts.

"Guys!" Shingo called out to them. Goku and Usagi looked down and saw Shingo.

"Hey, Shingo..." Usagi waved at him hello.

"Are you two okay? We were worried about you." Shingo said.

"We're fine. We were just talking, that's all." Goku said.

Then Shingo called out to the others, "Hey, guys! I found them!"

"Thank goodness! Where are they!?" Ikuru asked, running to him.

Shingo pointed at them where they were with his finger. Ikuru looked up and saw Goku and Usagi sitting on the tree branch. She sighed in relief.

"Usagi, are you okay, honey?" Ikuru asked, worried.

"Not really... It hurts..." Usagi said sadly.

"Would you two like to come down here so we can talk," Kenji said as he came to them.

"Yeah, we're coming down." Then Goku helped Usagi get out of the tree and leaped off of the branch, making sure the unborn baby was safe.

The girls arrived in no time as Bulma and the girls felt relief to see them okay, but they were concerned about their well-being, especially for Usagi's pregnancy.

"Now we're all here and wanted to make things clear, so we can talk," Rei said.

"About what?" Goku asked, confused.

"About Mamoru and Chichi's relationship affair," Rei said.

"Crap..." Chichi said.

"I don't think we should talk about this," Ami said.

"But Usagi needs to know this since Goku already knew about what Chichi has done," Minako said.

"Go ahead then," Usagi said as she glared at Chichi in a hateful way.

"We'll leave you guys alone. I'm taking Shingo with us." Ikuru said as she and other adults took leave with Shingo, so Goku and the girls were alone.

"So, Chichi, what do you have to say for yourself about what you did?" Bulma questioned her.

She groaned, "I've made a mistake, you guys! I would never cheat on Goku like this! Just once!"

"Stop lying, Chi. You think you could get away with this, so you could play with your victims' hearts. Now tell Usagi the truth, or your ass will be beaten, okay?" Bulma said with a threatening look.

She sighed in defeat. "Fine..." Chichi began as she faced Usagi with a guilty look, "Usagi... I hate to say this, but... I had stolen your fiance from you and had an affair with him, so I could make you feel more comfortable since you've been foolish around as a child the same way Goku does."

"Excuse us! A child!? Really!? We're not like that, you dumb bitch! We're an adult now! It doesn't matter what we are, Chichi! Being kids or not being kids! We're always acting like kids! I mean, particularly, if we're not being responsible for this, then that makes us irresponsible as lazy bones! We only learn what's best for our adulthood, growing up to change who we are and being responsible. Not only our parents, teachers, and other people to tell us to do, so this is what we are, responsible!" Usagi said.

"Then why are you two still acting like little spoiled brats?" Chichi mocked her, now glaring at her in anger and annoyance.

"It's complicated, but we're not spoiled brats," Usagi argued, placing her hands together on the hips.