Chapter 8: Mamoru and Chichi's First Time Affair

Mamoru looked reckless as he never believed he had to force himself proposing Usagi into marrying him. He was not happy at all. While everyone was celebrating the party, he told Usagi that he needed to go outside and get himself some fresh air, so she let him go.

When he went outside, he was approached by a girl who claimed to be Rei's cousin; he knew it was Chichi.

"Hello, Mamoru," Chichi greeted him with a smile.

"Chichi, why are you here?" Mamoru asked in shock.

"I want to see what is wrong with you," Chichi said.

"For what?"

"You look unhappy when you didn't want to marry Usagi. Why is that? Do you hate her?" She said with a curious look.

He sighed in defeat. "I didn't want to marry her because I felt like this would be the best for me to break up with her. You see, she has been controlling me and always annoying me. All she ever talked about was us wanting to get married and have a family or us being together like a prince and a princess. She doesn't know how to grow up. Not only will she ever learn from that."

"Mamoru, if she kept controlling your life, then why didn't you break up with her?" Chichi asked.

"I have no choice. Usagi may be a sweet person and always be a caring one, but I knew she wouldn't change at all since we've been together for five years now." Mamoru said, "I do love Usagi, I am, but I don't think I can be with her forever. I don't love her, and I have nothing to do with her anymore."

Then Chichi came close to him and leaned close to home, which shocked Mamoru. "Perhaps I can make you feel better."

"How are you going to make me feel better?" Mamoru asked, confused.

"Like this." Then Chichi captured Mamoru's lips into surprising him.

Mamoru kissed back as he wrapped his arms around her. He felt like this was right, but this we wrong because he was now cheating on Usagi with Rei's cousin. Both Rei and Chichi looked similar, but they looked different.

After a kiss, Mamoru pulled away and looked away, feeling embarrassed for what he had done. Chichi noticed it.

"I am sorry, Mamoru. Have I done something wrong?" Chichi asked, worried.

He shook his head. "No... The kiss is perfect. I like it, but what about Goku? Do you love him?"

Chichi sighed. "I am not sure if I ever love him, but he always acts like a child who always being an innocent one, and I can't even bear the way he always goes off training with his friends without helping me with our wedding plans." -Then she looked at him with an affection look- "I think you are the better man more than my fiance. I think you might be the one for me. And I must say I like you, but we never even met before."

Mamoru took her hands and smiled, "Then we'll take things slow because we need to get to know each other more. If that is alright with you."

She nodded. "I am fine with that."

"Shall we head inside and have a drink?" Mamoru asked, showing her his gentle mode.

Chichi smiled. "Yes."

For the rest of the evening, Mamoru and Chichi began to have conversations danced, flirted, and drank together. Eventually, as the night progressed, they became more and more inebriated, and the flirting became more and more provocative, alone without being caught by Goku and Usagi until they finally ended up in the corner, drunkenly making out.

After making out, Mamoru pulled away, panting, "Why don't we get out of here and go somewhere place at the lake?"

"Oh, God, yes," Chichi pleaded with him before leaving the lake house and going out in the middle of the night, making love the whole night.