Chapter 4: Going On A Vacation

Today was a special day for Usagi Tsukino.

She was excited for her nineteenth birthday. She couldn't wait to see Bulma, who was supposed to show up very soon, just for a few minutes or so.

Usagi and the others had gone to the Capsule Corp, where they could meet Bulma's parents while waiting for Bulma to arrive. Usagi's family is excited to celebrate her birthday, as well as the Brief Family.

Mamoru and the girls finally arrived in no time as they brought their bags with them, ready to go on a road trip to a special place that Usagi and the others never knew.

Usagi happily cuddled Mamoru, telling him how excited her birthday could be, which made him feel awkward. Mamoru doesn't look too happy, and Usagi isn't sure why he is feeling that way. Probably he needed some space, or maybe one day, he would tell Usagi that he wanted to break up with her, which would hurt her. Usagi refused to believe in such a thing.

As Usagi looked over, she saw her mother talking to her aunt Pancy. Yes, both Pancy and Ikuru are sisters in blood. She knew the Brief Family all along since the day she was born.

Not even she knew Bulma's friends. She wondered how they were doing. Usagi couldn't wait to see them.

She even missed her best friend, Goku Son.

She hadn't seen him for seven years since the Red Ribbon Army was defeated. She missed him a lot and wished she would see him. She wanted to tell Goku everything about her whole story: how she became Sailor Moon, how she was the Moon Princess, and even how she had friends and a boyfriend. It was a long story for her.

It was then Usagi heard a honk coming from the road. She gasped, knowing it was Bulma who finally showed up.

She watched Bulma park in front of them and get out of the car, greeting them, "Hi, guys."

"Bulma!" Usagi cried out as she ran to her and hugged her.

Bulma hugged her back. "Hi, Usagi. How are you?"

She grinned at her after a hug. "I'm excited for my birthday!" Usagi said, "It has been a long time since we last seen each other."

Bulma chuckled. "Oh, Usagi. We've seen each other a lot. I mean, you've been seeing us every month, and so no. It hasn't been a while."

"Bulma, I want you to meet my boyfriend and my friends. Bulma, this is my boyfriend Mamoru Chiba, and my friends Rei, Makoto, Minako, and Ami." Usagi introduced Bulma to them.

Then Bulma started to glare at Mamoru, which confused Usagi and the girls. "Why hello, Mamoru."

Mamoru awkwardly smiled at her. "Hello, Bulma. It's been a while since we last broke up."

"What!?" Usagi and the girls shouted in shock.

"You and Bulma!? Since when did that happen!? How did you two know each other, and how did you two break up!?" Usagi shouted in shock.

"We just met somewhere in West City, and we ended up dating shortly, but..." Mamoru managed to explain this to Usagi, but he was cut off by Bulma anyway.

"Well, it turns out Mamoru has been cheating on me with another girl, so I slapped him in the face and dumped him for good. So you better as well keep an eye on him. Mamoru was one of the troublesome, and I don't trust him." Bulma told her, still glaring at Mamoru.

She blinked. "What!?" Feeling confused, Usagi turned her head to face him, "Mamo, is that true?"

Mamoru chuckled nervously. "I don't know what she's talking about! She probably dumped me for a guy who she had dated with."

Bulma rolled her eye. "Yeah, right. It was right before I met Yamcha in the desert and then went on a date with him, but I broke up with him twice."

"Damn, Bulma. It's no wonder why you aren't good at relationships." Rei said with a smirk and arms folded.

Bulma glared at her, "Back off, Rei!"

Rei rolled her eyes in response to her.

"So, uh... shall we go somewhere?" Minako asked.

"Yeah, we don't want to stand here and wait forever. We should get going." Makoto said.

Bulma now smiled. "I'm guessing you two are right. We can't let the birthday girl wait for long." She said as she came to Usagi and rubbed her head, "And there was a person who wanted to see you."

Usagi gasped, now feeling excited. "Really!? Is it Goku!?"

"You'll see," Bulma replied.

"Come on, gang. Let's go on an adventure." Minako said excitedly as Artemis nodded in agreement.

So everyone packed their bags and put them in the trunks and the back seats of the car. After they had settled everything, they were finally ready to leave the Capsule Corp and headed their way to a special place for Usagi.

***

When everyone arrived, they got out of the car and brought their bags before entering the lake house. Usagi had never seen it so beautiful as she was amazed by seeing the lake and the house. She felt like living in the lake house. However, she wished that one way, she and Mamoru would get married and live in the lake house. This will be a perfect future for them.

As Usagi kept looking around the lake, a familiar happy male voice approached as she always expected to see someone she knew a long time ago.

"Usagi, is that you?"