Chapter 3: Making The Decoration Birthday Party

When the morning comes...

"Bulma, we're here!" Goku called out to his best friend as he and Chichi finally made it to the Earnshaw Lake House after getting out of the Flying Nimbus.

"Great, you two are here!" Bulma called back from inside the lake house, "Come on in!"

So Goku and Chichi looked at each others' gazes as they went inside the lake house and found Bulma had brought all of the grocery bags and the present gifts.

"Now that you two are here, we are going to decorate the lake house while Chichi will be making dinner for the gang, I will be wrapping presents, and Goku will be helping me decorate the whole room," Bulma said with a big plan she had.

Goku gave her a confused look and wasn't sure how to decorate the birthday party. "How?"

Bulma sweatdropped, giving him a look. "Really?"

"It means you have to make Cards, and invitations can be made into wall art, ornaments, gift tags, or garland, honey. Crepe paper and napkins can be made into confetti or garland. Old ribbons and balloons can be used to make a festive wreath. That is what you needed to do is the creativity." Chichi told him.

"Like I had to help Bulma out?" Goku asked his fiance, being so innocent.

She nodded. "That is, if you wanted to help her, then yes."

Goku grinned. "Great!"

"Now we better make it quick, you guys. We have three days of decorating the party." Bulma warned them.

"Of course." Goku and Chichi said at the same time.

***

Day one...

"Uh, hey, girls... How do you make decoration again because I've made a mess here..." Goku said, feeling way confused as Chichi and Bulma saw the decoration was ruined. Yes, he messed up the wrappers and the ribbons. He wasn't sure how to do it. He also accidentally ripped all the ribbons and the balloons.

Bulma started to panic while Chichi palmed her face in disappointment.

"Goku! It's all ruined! Now we need to fix this!" Bulma shouted before she could manage to fix the room that had filled the mess that Goku had made.

"Oh, Goku..." Chichi sighed, sounding not happy.

***

Day two...

"Okay, all fixed!" Bulma let out her breath in relief as she finally managed to fix the room and make the decoration. She even had to help Goku out. Yes, he is always an innocent who usually doesn't get it at all.

"Now, let's make some birthday cake for your cousin," Chichi said, smiling.

Bulma smiled back at her. "Great! But tomorrow is her birthday, and we better make it look perfect. And please, please, please make sure the cake doesn't get ruined. I know you're good at baking cakes."

Chichi nodded, grinning. "I'm on it."

"Goku, I want you to come with me to the grocery store. We're going to buy hot dogs and hamburgers for everyone, but I don't want you to be eating all of them, okay? This is for everyone, not for you." Bulma said as she gave him a contact eye while being so serious about it.

"Aww... Alright, I won't eat them all, Bulma." Then Goku began to smile brightly, "But everything for Usagi. I still can't wait to see her."

"Me, too, Goku, but we better get to the store and buy some," Bulma said as she quickly took Goku's hand and went to her car before driving to the store to buy some. Bulma was always in a hurry when she got worried a lot.

***

Day three...

"Finally..." Bulma sighed in relief as the three of them stepped back and saw the decoration they had built. They couldn't wait to see Usagi's face when she and the others came.

"Now what?" Goku asked, looking at his best friend.

Bulma grinned smoothly. "Now we'll go and pick Usagi and the others up from the Capsule Corp."