Chapter 15 -Companion And Enemy For Life

Start from the beginning

Of course all their thoughts about Cale were completely wrong. And luckily Cale had no idea about that ridiculous past that had just been created.

1168 was annoyed to see the prophets looking at Cale with admiration. But he couldn't do anything about it. Cale had already helped out a lot and was leading the fight. Cale had also managed to keep the prophets and even the ordinary people at Anguk Station alive without a single victim. There might have been some victims from the non-prophet faction, but that happened before Cale took the lead.

Even so, 1168 is also happy because he finally found a diamond. Someone who has strong skills and also high-level potions. He wanted to make Cale on his side even more.

'It's so easy to make this innocent child on my side,' thought 1168 confidently. But then he remembered the look in Cale's deep eyes that didn't match with his age. He also remembered the expression on Cale's face that looked serious and determined for the first time after getting to know the boy. '...Was he really such an innocent child?'

Cale knew what 1168 was thinking. That's why he purposely smiled innocently at him as he said, "I'm so happy to see that many people are safe. This is all thanks to Ahjussi."

Seeing the 1168's suspicions immediately disappeared. A satisfied smile etched on his face. His hand gently patted the top of Cale's head. The child in front of him might be smart, but he was still a child. Nothing to worry about. 'I will make good use of him.'

Meanwhile, the people who heard Cale's words, were deeply moved. Some of them gasped while covering their mouths with both hands, while others had tears in their eyes.

'How could he think of other people than himself?'

That's exactly what everyone has in mind. Then they started to make up their mind.

'I will protect this child with all my life and soul!!'

'I will treat him well!'

'He has saved my life. I will sacrifice my life to protect him!'

'I'm willing to do anything for him!'

On the other hand, Cale suddenly felt goosebumps running down his spine. '...Why did I suddenly feel the same feeling as when I faced Clopeh?'

***

10 Evils.

The list and ranking frequently changed depending on Yoo Jonghyuk's round of regression, but they were usually the top 10 antagonists of the world of Ways of Survival.

The Armed Fortress Master of Chungmuro, Gong Pildu, was one of them. And that was why people wouldn't know Gong Pildu unless they read Ways of Survival to the end, like Kim Dokja.

Currently, Kim Dokja was talking to Gong Pildu about the matter of Lee Gilyoung entering his personal Green Zone. Even though Lee Gilyoung didn't do it on purpose, Gong Pildu still asked for a fine of 500 coins. Funny isn't it?

Kim Dokja also negotiated with Gong Pildu regarding the Green Zone. He wanted to rent Gong Pildu's Green Zone for himself and the group that came with him. Gong Pildu also set a price of 500 coins for each person per day.

'500 coins per day? That's blackmail! The Dokkaebi bag just can't reach that much,' Kim Dokja thought annoyed. He then said to Gong Pildu, "I think it's a bit heavy, so how about I exchange it with information?"

"What information?"

"About Yoo Jonghyuk."

Yoo Jonghyuk, hearing his name alone the landlords immediately turned deathly pale. Likewise Gong Pildu who was now looking at Kim Dokja suspiciously. "What is your relationship with Yoo Jonghyuk?"