17

Aria pov-

These days I have to run to the company as we have some new collabs after our merger was successful that my makeup brands sales has also rose up and we have new deals everyday.

Most of the days Erik or Jimin takes care but someday I need to be here.

Like today I just met with soo many people has meetings and got some new projects.

I was back at my cabin and was tired as hell, I called Jimin to pick me up as he had gone out for some work I guess and now I was waiting for him.

There was a knock on the door. It's Jimin.

"Come in"

I took my bag and jacket.

"Let's go"

This is not Jimin's voice. I immediately turned towards the voice.

It was him.

He was standing there in full suit messy hair and a little tired look on his face. He had also gone to his company I guess.

"Why are you here?"

"Stop questioning your boyfriend"

Ummm.. oh.. boyfriend.. wait a minute. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Let's go baby"

"Oh shut up"

He came close to me, took my jacket from my hand and made me wear it with a small smile on his face.

What does he wants to show?

"There's no one in my cabin if you are doing something to show off at least do it infront of the audience"

"Who told you I'm doing this for a show off?"

I stared in his eyes coz I had no words.

"It's soo cold out so it's better to wear your jacket before going out"

"And I know you struggle to wear jacket"

"I would've had a good laugh but I don't wanted to see you struggle right now"

Why is he like this? He confuses me. Should I feel good or bad about him. He's a devil that I know but I guess he has a nice heart, but most of the time devil tools over his nice heart.

I don't wanted to argue so I turned to leave.

He grabbed my hand and put it in his arm he pulled me close to him and wrapped his hands around my waist and started walking.

I was taken a back coz I have never been touched like this. Nobody has ever had the audacity to touch me like this.

But him, he always touches me without my permission and I don't know why I can't say a word to him like right now.

We are at the parking. He made me sit on the passenger side and went to the other side. Sometimes he made me overthink and I don't know why I think about this, about us.

The things I think these days can never come true but still my mind went to it coz I feel warm beside him.

He started driving but then I remember something.

"Oh I remembered something"

"What?" He asked

"I have to do some shopping. Just drop me to the store and you can leave. And send some one to pick me up. Or I'll call Jimin you don't nee-"

"No need I can wait for you"

"You might have work."

"Yes I'm doing that."