31

Aria's pov-

"I'm really sorry, that I didn't even consider asking you"

"I guess my heart hurted soo badly that I couldn't function my brain, and it said only one thing leave from here.. just leave"

"And I ran.. ran away like a coward"

"No.. Aree I knew and I had a feeling, if you got to know about it or you misunderstood about this situation, you're not gonna tell anyone and will suffer all alone, probably needing some alone time."

"I knew all of this Aree, still I didn't consider telling you a single thing."

"I should've told you, you wouldn't have to suffer all this all alone" he said with a cute pout.

"Jimin, look here" I palmed his face to look at me with that cute pout.

"It's not your fault please don't say it like this, you knew that I can't control myself and I'm the only one to blame, you were always there for me but only one time you weren't and I couldn't even think with my little brain"

"Jungkook spoke facts that I have a very little bra-" I look at him to find out he was smiling.

"Why are you smiling and looking at me like that?" I parted from him and asked.

He was still smiling but didn't said a word, then again I wrapped my arms around him and we cuddled.

I really wanted to talk to Jimin all alone, so we are here in the Mansion's garden sitting on the couch while cuddling each other in the blanket, infront of firewood.

It's been chilly these nights, coz winter is almost there, and me and Jimin has always been like that, we both really love to cuddle in winters sitting infront of firewood.

When we were kids we sleep with each other too sometimes, coz whenever I wanted to hangout somewhere my parents throw me at Jimin's always, Coz they know I'll be safe there.

And we play, eat, cuddle, sleep. Mrs. Park made soo many tasty dishes for us and she always treat me like her own daughter. I miss those days now but we can never get back there.

I miss both our families get together's we eat, play, we even took soo many trips with the Park's. They were my other family, and Jimin was my other home, reason why I'm in the embrace of my home.

I miss those days, and sometimes want to cry it all out like a little girl, coz I miss my mom my dad, I miss Mrs. Park, Mr. Park and Jimin's little sister, Marie.

Sometimes Mrs. Park calls me, tells me, I  have to take care of myself like my mom would have, and it makes me tear more. If my mom would have been here she would have been treating me like this by my side. And I miss that warmth sometimes soo much that I can't even express in words.

"Are, what happened? Why are you crying?"

Oh? My tears can't chill these days I guess.

"No Jimin I just.. I just miss mom, and dad, and your mom and your dad and Marie and all those days where we lived happily."

Now I had more and more tears, Jimin turned to my side and looked me in the eyes.

"Aree, I'm here, I'm always here for you, and will always be."

He hugged me again and coz of my sudden outburst. I'm such a dumb girl, can't even say a word without crying and letting everyone know what I'm feeling deep inside.

"What do you miss the most? The trips? The time when we played together? You miss Marie ? Should I call her? Should I call Mom? What do you want just tell we'll do that. Okay? Just tell me anything I'll give you my little baby"