26

Aria pov-

Bright lights from the windows woke me up, I was on the couch with blanket on. I guess Erik's back.

I got up and walked to her room she was sleeping peacefully so I didn't disturbed her, I'll tell her everything when she wakes up.

I grabbed my phone to see the time, it was 12:49 pm, and there were 7 missed calls 5 messages. I unlocked my Phone and saw the name.

1 missed call from Namjoon
2 missed calls from Jimin
4 missed calls from Jk
3 messages from Jk
2 messages from Min jae.

I ignored everything else, and opened Minjae's messages.

Minjae:
Boss they told us we are going to leave in an hour for the mission.
(11:36)

Minjae:
Boss we have left and I can't text you now otherwise they will doubt me.
(12:30)

I have to leave for the location, I grabbed my jacket, took guns and left.

I tracked Jk's location it was on the A's location, I sped up to there.

I have reached the destination and can hear gunshots, I grabbed my gun and started to walk in this field.

Whosoever comes in my way I shoot.

I seriously do not even care about me, I just want to kill him.

I was walking in the bushes when I found 3-4 A's men who wants to have a fight but I'm not in that mood.

So I killed all of them by shoting them dead and sliced them with a knife, I was in so much rage, I imagined slicing him with my knife while I sliced them.

And I reached somewhere between the bushes, I saw him standing and attacking them with his gun, I raised my gun in his direction, he turned to the side, and was going to shoot but stopped in his tracks when he saw me.

I guess he was shocked to find me here his plan flopped.. huh, his expression says it all, he lowered down his gun and look in my eyes with a very soft expression.

What? Is he surrendering? That I caught him lying to me? He isn't going to kill me? Why did he lowered his gun? just shoot me, that's your main motive of life. I know.

Why did he stopped everything and started drowning in my eyes, I too was going to go soft but everything came infront of my eyes, his betrayal.

We were in between the bushes, gunshots can be heard from everywhere, dark grey smoke was everywhere and anyone can shot me and him in that position.

I just loaded my gun without caring about anything or anyone now.

I pulled the trigger in his direction, he didn't moved or defended himself, he stood there accepting what I gave him.

But my hand was raised up, and I shot in air, I turned around to look it was Jin.

"What are you doing here? And don't shoot him he's not the enemy right now."

"Then who's the enemy? You Jin? Or me? Tell me?"

"We were going to tell-"

"When? When you have ended me?"

"Are-"

"Don't say my name"

I have tears in my eyes now, coz the betrayal from my loved ones was hurting me so much and I can't control it. I don't want to cry, don't want to look weak infront of them but I can't handle it.