32

Aria's pov-

"I.. I was all alone after my parents left me."

Is he really opening up to me? I'm glad.

"They were not like those typical parents who wants their kid to make them proud, and live for them."

"They were like.. like whether my happiness lies in the things they had offered me or not"

"They were the best parents, I was soo close to them... until I left for US"

"I took them for granted"

The air was thick now, I don't know why he started to talk about the things he never wanted to let me know.

But it feels nice knowing.. he thought of me as someone to whom he should open up. And I want him to open up if this is what he wants too, and I'll assure him that I'm here, I'm listening.

"My mom calls me and tells me to come back to them, but I was so distracted playing there that I forgot about my mom and dad"

"And.. and when I heard the news of them..."

His eyes seems glittery. He was holding back his tears.

I put my palm on his cheeks and assured him it's ok to let it go, I'm here.

He closed his eyes and I could see his tears  falling to the pillows.

Like he has let out all the feelings he was holding on to. I never knew he was in soo much pain.

I thought he didn't care about anyone, he's just a cold hearted man that what others say about him.

But he really loved his parents a lot and I can see that through his pain.

I just pulled him closer and buried him in my neck. He started sobbing more and more. I put my other hand on his back and caresses it to make him calm down.

"I never wanted to do this"

"I never wanted to live without them"

"I was.. was just playing around there"

"But here my parents just.."

He was clutching onto my shirt (his shirt) and was sobbing hard, I parted from him and palmed his face, I wiped his tears and made him look into my eyes.

"It's not your fault Jungkook"

"It was never your fault"

"Your parents had always wanted you to live the way you want?"

He nodded his head a little.

"So you were doing that, you were being the kid they wanted you to become"

"Free from every problem, free from any restrictions or responsibilities, free from this judgemental world, that's what they wanted, that's where there happiness lies."

"They were happy that you were happy as you were their only happiness"

He deeply look into my eyes and has stopped sobbing but the tears were still flowing down from the corner of his eyes to the pillows.

My heart was aching seeing him in pain.

I wiped more of his tears to let him know I'm here, and I'll wipe all your tears if you ever cry again.

He was continuously staring at me and like he was lost in my eyes, he was tracing all the movements of my hands.

I palmed his cheek with one hand, he put his palm on mine and closed his eyes.