15

Aria pov-

"Let's do that"

He said and his smirk grew more.

I just hate him soo much but I can't do anything in this position.

"Calm down.. I haven't entered your room uptil yet, you can check the corridors recordings"

Whatever, I'm still mad at him, like seriously what was the reason behind it? I'm starting to doubt him again.

He made me sit on the bed but in opposite direction.

My front was facing the pillows. Who sits like this on bed?

He really wants to have a fight with me right now.

I was going to turn around but his hands stopped me.

"Remove your shirt"

My eyes widened in shock and was going to turn around obviously to punch him in the face.

"And tell me where it's hurting, otherwise I'll remove it."

No way. I'm not going to take his help.

"I can help myself, you may leave"

He took one end of my shirt and started exposing my back slowly.

I don't know why but I was feeling helpless and can't even form words when his breath hits my naked back.

He removed my shirt easily from my body and I was left in my bra only and my exposed back was facing him.

I don't know what his expression is as I'm in no condition to turn back and look at him.

Then his hand started touching my back. A shiver ran down my spine.

He started with my waist.

"Ahh.."

Why did I say it like that? It sounds so sensual in this kind of situation.

"It's here?"

He asked in the most softest voice and I just nodded my head.

Then he moved his hand a little up and again asked me, I nodded.

Then something soft like pillow was in contact with my back. I realized he was kissing my back where it hurts.

I was shocked and freezed on my spot but the way his lips travel on my back makes me feel relieved.

Can I say this is the perfect example of 'I will hurt you and I will heal you'?

It gave me the idea of, he is apologizing in the most sensual way and a pool was starting to form in between my legs.

He is now on my shoulder... now on my neck and now... my ear.

"I'm sorry"

Devil Mafia King, the most Evil on planet, bastard, the cold rude person is apologizing to me? Has he ever said sorry in his life?

I guess this is the first time even for him to hear how sorry sounds from his tongue.

But removing all those thoughts I was back when I felt him putting patches on my back. I'm speechless right now.

"Don't say anything, it's alright."

I want to ask him how can he everytime read my thoughts coz this time I was not even facing him.

His hand was now on the hooks of my bra and he was asking for permission without words to put patches in there.

I just nodded a little. He opened it but didn't removed it from my body, he just removed the fabric from the area where patch has to be put.