38

Jk's pov-

"2 inches more" I guided Jimin with my mic to the correct place to install the explosives.

We watch each and every moment with the cameras and the map we have on screen and guide them through earphones for the perfect place.

Yoongi entered to one of the area and saw A's men.

"Stop right here" I told him to not go further with his vehicle.

"Just install it in the other valley"

"Ok" Yoongi replied.

I saw Namjoon and Jin had planted almost all the explosives they had to then I saw Hoseok he was also at the end of his areas.

Jimin and Taehyung are also almost done, they have 3 last spots left and they'll also be done with this.

Their driver moved the car at the first spot and the automatic car threw the explosive on its spot.

I've designed these automatic metallic cars few years ago they're just like cannons but are in the shape of cars, for situations like war and now I can see it's features are on place while making use of them.

Aria was sitting beside me infront of the screen, her face light up and her expression says she's literally tensed right now.

I put a hand on hers she didn't budge, her eyes still on screen but asked.

"We'll win it?"

We will?

"For sure" she looked at me and I gave her a confident smile, I hope she doesn't looses hope otherwise everything will crumple down.

She gave a smile back to me and again focused on the screen.

They moved to another spot and stalled the explosive there too.

All of the boys were done with this only Jimin and Tae are left with their last spot.

They turned to the last spot and spotted someone, as planned earlier they have to leave that spot immediately, so they tried to leave but soon enough I saw other red dots appearing on the screen as more 'A's' men have started to surround them.

Aria's eyes gone wide as same as mine and she looked at me.

"Time for plan B" I stood up and ordered others to leave for the place where Jimin and Tae are.

Aria collected our equipments and I ran to the metallic car to open it.

She came running behind me and I made her sit first.

This metallic cannon is different from others they threw balls of fire. I don't know whether this will really work I haven't used it, only checked it and it was working fine.

I just hope it works the way I have wanted it.

I started the car and drive to the place where Jimin and Taehyung are.

"Jimin we're on the way"

"We're not tensed Aree, Chill"

"Try to stay calm and keep Taehyung calm too as I know he loses it easily"

"Yeah he's currently loosing it" Jimin replied.

Oh no Taehyung shouldn't have any anxiety attack.

"Taehyung" I piped in.

"Don't think about anything just calm down and focus on your phone, play games"

"Understood?" And I heard Taehyung hummed.