35

"Umm... I guess I fell for you since then"

My heart skipping beats knowing he too had a crush on me? OMG.

"I really wanted to take that donut from yours to mine and bend you on your office table to fuck you from behind"

OH GOD! Does he have a slightest idea what he's talking about?

It's literally making me breathe unevenly, I started to feel hot and my cheeks have definitely turned pink.

"But I controlled myself at that time otherwise you would've killed me then and there and I wouldn't have gotten-" he caresses his hands on mine "the chance to kiss you, touch you, love you"

I blushed like an ediot.

He booped my nose and pulled me closer to him, he hugged me and put his chin on my head. I can hear his heartbeats and I love it here close to his heart feels good.

"I really don't want to move from here" I said.

"Then don't"

"But we have work"

"It's alright you can sleep I'll lookout for that"

He's such a sweetheart.

I looked up at him and he was already staring down at me.

"No, I want you too here with me"

He smiled and hovered above me.

"You liked me wrapped all around you" he whispered in my ear and I felt tingling sensation.

I smiled and nodded.

He put his lips on mine, It was soft and loving it was filled with every emotion he felt.

I just love his kisses. He's soo tasty, I want to suck his lips everyday like this.

He parted and stared deeply in my eyes.

"Morning, Love"

"I want morning kisses everyday, don't forget"

"What if I forgot?" I asked.

"You'll receive your punishment that morning"

Oh, now I really want to receive the punishment.

"You'll only receive what I give you"

My stomach did a backflip, OMG.

"O-kay"

"Let's go.. let's take a shower"

"But you said no work" I gave him a pout to make him stay longer.

"I said one has to work, if you are tired then you can sleep I'll take shower alo-"

"No" I said loudly and put my finger on his lips.

"I-I mean let's shower together"

He smirked and took me to the bathroom by wrapping his arms around me and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He puts me down and I only think how effortlessly he tooks me in his arms like I weight nothing. He so strong and sexy and-

He removed his boxers and OH MY GOD I'M WATCHING HIM NAKED FOR THE FIRST TIME WITH ALL THE LIGHTS. OH FUCK.

His right tattooed hand full view, his hard chest muscles, his pink lickable nipples, his collarbone, his delicious abs-want to lick it, his thick thighs and in between his length he's soo big, now I know why it hurts me.