5

Author pov:

You were in your bath tub drinking your favourite wine instead of relaxing your mind took you to the events that happened 2 days back.

You never want to make a peace with Jk but everything he said was right.

He told you there was a new gang in your area so you made Jimin run here and there to find out whether the things he said were correct or not.

Jimin came running to your office in the morning and told you.

"Are we have found some people had invaded our outer corner of the area and also looked into Jk's, didn't get the clear view but there was also some people on the outer corner of Jk's field too."

"I know you won't believe."

"Here"

He showed you some pictures of people who were on your outer area and also showed you Jk's ones they were not clear but still you get the idea what it actually says.

That there is another gang trying to take your throne. You can never let anyone else come in this fight between you and Jk.

Suddenly your phone rang.

Jimin.

"Hey"

"Where are you?"

"In my room. What happened?"

"Do not move from there"

"Why? What happened? Is Jk betraying ? You got the solid proof of that?.. Oh I knew him.. I knew he's soo desperate to kill m-"

"Oh Aree wait a minute I'll be right there"
And he hanged up.

You knew Jk Jeon he would do anything to remove every single obstacle which comes in his way.

You were in your closet when you heard Jimin's voice you wore your oversized tee and shorts in hurry.

"Don't beat around the Bush just tell me already that Jk is a betrayer."

"Calm down Aree"

"Look what I found"

He showed you pics of some men who were dead.

"Ewwww Jimin what is this?"

"Not there. Look here"

Jimin zoomed on the chest of those men where you found out those small traingle tattoo which was a mystery to you since you last saw it on your mom's body.

You were shocked and got up from the couch, you snatched Jimin's Phone from his hand and looked closely to it. It was the same tattoo.

You still need to be sure so you unlocked you Phone and searched in your gallery the picture you took of the tattoo from your mom's body.

You found it.

"It's... it's exactly same."

You were in utter shock coz it's been 6 years since your parents passed and you have done soo much investigation on their case but never found anything and now you got the tattoo which you never knew how it came to your mom. She never had tattoo. She disliked them. And you couldn't decode it.

"You know Are where I found them?"

You were staring in his eyes for him to continue.

"In Jk's dump yard. I guess he has a lot of information about these."

You were watching Jimin and was trying to process his words.

"Aree let's join hands with Jk"

"We can save this Empire and also discover the truth of your parents death"