30

Aria's pov-

I came back to Jk's room and didn't find him on the bed then I heard water running from the bathroom and I can hear him coughing.

I ran to his bathroom but the door was locked.

I knocked on the door.

"Jungkook what happened?"

"No(coughs)nothing"

"Let me in.. I'll help you"

"No Aree.. I don't want you to see me like this" ohh.

"Jungkook.."

"Please let me in" I said in a calm voice.

"Uh-huh, I don't- wanna.. let you see the we-akk side of me, I wann(coughs)you to see my stron-g side only"

I realised one thing he is just a little boy who fears to let open his weak side infront of others.

"It's just me here, I won't tell anyone about it" I again tried to talk to him.

"Please"

"Open the door, kook"

The water stopped running and everything went silent for a few seconds then the door unlocked.

I opened it quickly and saw him changed into his tshirt and shorts. His face and his bangs were wet with water, I guess he washed his face clumsily.

I held his arm and took him out of the bathroom.

I made him sit on his bed and ran to bring the towel to dry his face. He was watching me with his cute twinkling puppy eyes.

I came back to him and started wiping his face slowly. He was still looking at me with those puppy eyes.

I was almost done when I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I looked back in his eyes to find it has soo many emotions in them.

His eyes telling me he wanted to talk it out but he couldn't coz he doesn't want to ruin any of it and let it all go in vain due to his sickness.

And then he hugged me. I was standing and he was sitting on the bed.

"Don't you ever leave me again" he whispered on my chest.

"Hit me, fight me, kill me but plea-please do.not.ever.leave.my.side"

I hugged him back, his touches were giving me chills all over my body and I loved the warmth of his body around me.

I was mad at him and wanted to run away, but I couldn't coz of his condition and I guess there's something more to it but I won't discuss with him right this moment when he is this fragile.

My eyes went to the soup kept at the bedside table and I remembered I have to give him medicine too.

"Umm.. here let me serve you soup"

I got out from his hold and a little frown took over his face with a cute pout.

I controlled myself to kiss those pinky pouty lips and ignored his little frown.

He sat back on the bed with the help of headrest, then I gave him the bowl to eat.

"Here, take this"

He didn't take it.

"What happened don't you like it?" I asked concerned.

He has the same pout on his face.

Why is he acting so baby?