37

Aria's pov-

It's been five days since the funeral and we have been busy in planning out the war we have to win.

All of us are busy doing hours and hours long meetings just to get to our one and only 'A'.

We finally got 'A', we still don't know how he looks like but we have found him when two days back the boys went to the bar to have some drinks they found a man who had the same small triangle tattoo inked on his left hand although it was dark and despite all their fun Yoongi's sharp eyes didn't missed the similar ink on his hand that we're trying to figure out since day one they all keep an eye on the male who tried to make hell of a life for us.

But sometimes I wanna thank him.

Coz of him I found someone who completes my other half and cherishes me in a way I've never expected.

I smiled on my thoughts when I saw him concentrated on the screen infront of us, I immediately removed these thoughts from my mind and gained my focus back on the screen.

Jin, Tae, Hobi and Jimin today went to all the spots where 'A' had travelled to since the last two days till today's evening and we're here infront of the screen trying to figure out what he's trying to do.

One thing I can say about that man is he's pretty intelligent, as wherever he goes he covers his mouth, since the last two days the boys would have seen his face if it wasn't covered but they couldn't.

But coz of Yoongi's sharp eyes we came to a conclusion that he can be the only person who is 'A'.

But as I know that man is quite clever and he could just not be accidently present at the bar boys went to, he must have something plan reason why he came out of the shadows he lived in.

We tried to focus on all the places he went to, most of the places were some barren lands where only few houses are build when Tae and Jimin checked those houses they were all empty.

He travelled between mine and Jungkook's both of our areas like hell who even gave him the permission, all I could say that we have mole somewhere and it's not just one or two there are more than I can count, unfortunately they're not in the Mansion otherwise Jk's nose would have smelled it.

One of the places he went to made us both think why?

He went to one of the Jungkook's hotel and booked the room for the night to sleep, an uneasy feeling settled inside me.

After almost 48 hours 'A' has stopped moving and when my eyes travelled to all the points that were red on the screen indicating his visits I figured something.

"Hold up" the others looked in my direction to focus on me.

I got close to the screen and when I tried to assemble all the red marks we got an 'A' on the map.

My mind's fuse has blown up.

"What the hell?" I heard boys same responses as me behind my back.

When I turned back to have a look at others, all of them had the same expression as me except one.

He was standing the same way by leaning his back on the table behind him, his one hand on his chin rubbing the area as he was in a deep thought other hand in his black pants pocket, eyes furrowed and focused on the screen trying to pinpoint something from there.

I know that look, he's calculating something.

He's so hot for this.

I walked to him, his eyes still on the screen but his right hand travelled to my waist, putting it there as it belonged to my waist only.