8

Aria pov-

I woke up early in the morning to never repeat the same mistake that happened yesterday infront of my enemy.

So I took an early shower and was ready in my white outfit. I was done with my makeup as well and was on my way to dinning hall for breakfast.

Yes.. I dine with my men sometimes coz this Mansion was too big for me to live all alone but I can never leave this Mansion as this place holds a whole lot of memories of me and my parents.

So I allowed my men to live in the other side of the Mansion which is safe for me as well as for them.

I was on my way when I met Jimin intracks.

"Hey bub why are you up this early?"

"So I can not embarass myself again."

"Oh"

Jimin got the context and I knew he was laughing, I glared at him and his face was back to normal. I knew he was going to tease me.

"Stop it Jimin"

"I'm not laughing" he paused "it's just..it's funny you know."

I stopped in my tracks and turned towards him.

"Yes I know, now stop or I'll remove that smug smile from your face."

Jimin immediately made a straight face.

"After you my lady."

He opened his arms and made it in the direction I was walking.

I started walking to the dinning area.

As I reached there I started laughing and talking with them. They were not just my men. They were a family to me. A home to me after my parents.

"You know these days Jimin has changed and has stopped laughing on my jokes." Jin said.

"Oh my God Jin I guess this is a very big deal to you."

I know them soo well it's been 5 years since I hired Jin and Namjoon and there was not a single day when I haven't laughed with them.

They are my main staff members, Jimin my PA, Namjoon as my Accountant and Jin looks after finance. We are basically a small team or a group of friends who work together and get drunk together.

Some of my other men are also present there but they don't interact with me that much.

I have never asked them to maintain this kind of hierarchy. It maybe Namjoon or Jin who might have refrain them from crossing boundaries or maybe they fear me.

I don't think the latter one is correct coz the way I sit with them and fool around or giggle with them I don't think they fear me now but they fear Namjoon and Jin.

What so ever they say all of them has to agree even sometimes me too. They do this to me tooo. This is not fair I'm the boss but if they want me to listen to them then there's no Boss.

They have never made me walk on any wrong path so it is obvious I trust them a lot.

"Obviously Are"

"I think Jimin is of no use to us these days Are just throw him out on the streets"

"It's your fight why are you dragging me? I can't leave my bestfriend on streets."

"Wow Traitor"

Jin said and we all started laughing.

One of my guards came running to the dinning area.

"Boss Jk Jeon is here."

As soon as I heard it I feel tingling sensation in my whole body and I started smiling. Why?