12

I woke up happily after the last night incidents came to my mind how I took revenge with my enemy, I was smiling like an ediot again.

I took a shower and got ready, I looked in the mirror and thought Queen has to look like one.

I was on my way to my office. Duke came running and gave me my coffee.

"Thanks"

I unlocked my office, And was surprised by my enemy who was sitting there on my chair ON MY CHAIR. He wants to die right there?

"Leave my chair"

He looked up in my direction and smirked. I don't like his smirk. I don't want to have a fight with him first thing in the morning.

"You didn't give me a office so here I am, the way you have divided everything in the contract let's divide this office too."

Yes I didn't gave him a office. Who is he? King?

"No I'm not going to do that with my office"

"Okay then let me sit where I want and you can also sit where ever you want."

He's literally doing this on purpose he should've sat anywhere in my big office but still he chose my chair. I will definitely kill him.

"I want to sit there"

I pointed my finger towards my chair where he was sitting.

"Then come here" he patted on his lap.

Okay what? Does he want me to sit on his lap?

"Jeon just leave my chair and sit anywhere in the room" I was losing my calm now.

"If you want to sit on this chair here I'm offering you my lap by this the chair has been divided in between both of us and we both can enjoy being in your office."

What does he wants to say? Does he not have any other ideas for getting in my pants? He really thinks I'm easy.

"Jeon leave"

"I won't"

Author pov

You couldn't control your anger now. You ran towards your chair on which your enemy was sitting who was watching your every move with a smirk on his face. You came close to him and grabbed him by his collar.

"Who the hell do you think you are Jeon?"

He didn't say a word but his smirk was growing. He got up from your chair after finally succeeding in his plan to make you angry first thing in the morning.

He started moving towards you and your grip on his collars were loosening, you walked backwards but your back was now collided with the table.

Jk smirked and caged you in between his hands by grabbing the table from both sides and locked you.

You didn't realised what he did but now you were looking deeply in his eyes you were lost now.

Shades of crimson were there on your cheeks. And your mind was full with only not so good thoughts. His dark brown orbs.. his cute nose.. his pretty pink lips.. how will it taste like with that piercing on. You were losing it now.

He came more and more close to your body his breath was hitting your face so you bent yourself on the table backward so your bodies don't touch.

But he grabbed your waist from one of his hands, so you don't move further. And now both of your bodies were touching each others. Your boobs were pressing against his rock hard chest.