6

Aria was in a very happy mood after putting her enemy in a difficult situation. She was wiggling, giggling, dancing almost jumping here and there in her office.

Some of Aria's trait does not matches her personality. She is so hard to please, she is a bold and strong woman who won't take a second to kill anyone and on the other hand she was here in her office jumping like a baby who got it's favourite toy.

She was indeed happy. She knew her enemy will give in. It's not just about her Empire it's about his too. He'll definitely come here.

But when?

Aria didn't get any calls from Jimin it's been 2 hours. Don't tell me Jk's PA can't do his work properly. She calls Jimin.

"Yeah Are"

"Did we not receive any calls from Jk's PA?"

"No Aria.. not yet. He will definitely call us. He will definitely give in. Trust me."

"Yeah.. I know Jim.. I was just a little curious.. you know can't contain my excitement."

And Aria starts giggling.

"Yeah got it "

Jimin smiled listening to her giggles.

"I'll call you as soon as any update is up."

"M'kay"

Aria hanged up.

Aria dolled up everyday while working in her office. She loves to be all dolled up for herself and also the image she has in her Mansion.

She is the boss lady she has to look like one. She always has that expensive girl aura her men's also die for her looks but they are also afraid of dying. So they never cross their limits.

She has a friendly nature so she talks to them in a friendly and professional manner.

Today since she was planning this big of a plan for her enemy to fall. She has no time to doll up. She just took a quick shower and wore her white oversized tee and shorts.

And later she got stuck with Jimin and the call plan with other hectic works.

                     ____________________

Jk was on those roads that he never took, it's been so long, but today he has to.

He parked his car infront of Aria Mansion and starts climbing the stairs.

Aria's men were scattered everywhere and when they spotted jk they pointed their guns in his direction.

He only has one thing in his mind that he was invited by Aria and he was not afraid of anything or anyone. He is Jeon Jungkook, a strong headed and powerful human obviously he is a great fighter and he definitely knows how to open a skull in a second.

One of Aria's men saw him from afar and came infront of him.

"Oh looks like we have a guest"

"Our old and strong enemy.. with no guards or his men around him. Did he forgot this is lioness's den?"

Jk stopped in his tracks.

"You know lion's always come alone."

Jin started laughing "Umm.. interesting"

"But do you want to get killed first thing in the morning?"

Jk had that cold and straight face.

"Your little Boss girl called me here."