20

Aria pov-

Finally it was the time to execute our plan.
It's show time.

Tae and Jin has hacked into the security system of the bar so we could keep a track of him.

But uptil now he is nowhere to be seen in the bar.

On the other hand I have turned into a whole different person. I wore a blonde coloured wig and a dark makeup and also to get him on his knees I wore a very mini red dress which is above my knees only.

It is indeed really short but slutty enough to lure him and this will definitely help us a lot.

We were at the hotel above the bar and probably watching him from cameras keeping a tab on him.

It was just me Jin, Tae and Joon only this time others are at home keeping a check on Jk as he is the only one who is unaware of this plan.

I just don't understand him sometimes, why he doesn't let me do any of these missions?

And I just can't get that kiss out of my mind, he all of a sudden.. in the middle of the argument.. he Kissed me? What was that?

At first I was shocked but I don't know why I too melted with him and my lips loved his taste and I wanted more and more and in the end I couldn't help but ended up giving.

But why did he kissed me?

Was it his way of winning against me?

I can't figure out but indeed loved the feeling of his lips on mine and I kept on touching my lips again and again coz I wanted it more and I wasn't over it.

I guess I wanted more.. more of it.. more of his kisses.. more of his scent.. more of his touches but why do I want everything more from him? Why him? And why more?

My mind is in a mess.

It would have turned into something dangerous thanks to Joon who arrived at the exact moment or else I would be regretting more now.

I don't regret it by the way, but why did it took place I have no idea of that and why do I want it to happen again and again?

The kiss indeed messed up my brain brutally.

"Are Are.. he's here"

Jin's voice pulled me out of my thoughts I stood up and ran towards them.

"Show me"

They gave me the tab and I saw him. He's kinda good looking, this will be fun then.

"Okay.. I'm leaving"

"Are your earpiece working?"

"Yes.. they're totally fine"

"Okay All the Best Boss" Tae said with his gummy smile.

"Thanks.. bye boys"

                   _____________________

I entered the bar and saw him sitting there with 4 other men playing cards and sipping his wine.

I can't recognize the other men maybe they're his friends?

I walked.. not just walked.. I walked swaying my hips in such a way that all of their attention should be on me and I know I got it when all of their heads turned in my direction.

But I ignored it and walked towards the counter and ordered a drink for myself to make them more curious about me.

The counter wasn't far from their table and I could've heard them but there was no sound coming so I turned a little to my side to look in other direction and also to watch them without watching them.