{29}

ACE

I kicked down the heavy wooden door and barged in on the Russian bastards who were too busy getting their dicks wet to notice my invasion. 

The four men sprawled out on the large sofas immediately jumped up to try and cover themselves while all the women screamed and huddled in the corner of the room like scared rats. 

Aiden and Marko barged in right behind me, guns at hand.

One of the four fuckers reached for his gun on the coffee table in front of him, but Marco shot his hand. 

He howled in pain and fell back down onto the sofa. 

That seemed to be enough of a warning to the other three who were about to reach for their own guns as well. 

"I believe that there is no need for introductions." I said to them as Aiden walked over and snatched all the weapons off the table. 

Even though it wasn't a question, the three uninjured men nodded while the man on the sofa groaned in response. 

"How did you find us?" The largest of the three asked. He was shirtless and was holding up his pants with one hand while the other one was clenched at his side. 

Before responding, I motioned for the girls to leave and they didn't need to be told twice because a second later, they all scattered out the door.

"It wasn't that hard. Torture the right man and he'll start chirping like a bird."

The tall bastard's face scrunched in anger. It would have been scary to normal people, but I wasn't affected in the slightest. 

Aiden laughed and shoved his hand in his pocket. 

"You guys should have seen him. I didn't even get to chop any body pieces off before he spilled all your dirty little secrets."

He grinned as if he was reminiscing on a nostalgic memory.

Marco stood beside Aiden and folded his arms. "The saddest part is the poor idiot actually thought we'd let him go. Instead, he died a slow and painful death. Don't worry though, you guys will reunite with him soon."

These two loved to antagonize our victims. It was almost like a game to them, but to me this was serious. 

My father intrusted me with catching them and having them slaughtered like farm animals. 

It was now my turn to stand beside my friends.

"You motherfuckers had some nerve burning down our clubs than sauntering around our city like you wouldn't eventually be caught."

I thought that they would be smart enough to at least flee the country after what they did, but I obviously over estimated their cleverness.

They were too confident, and thats exactly what led me to them.

They all exchanged glances, realizing they're mistake, but it was too late for them now. By the end of the night they would all be dead, but not before they told me exactly where the Venom brothers were. 

They were the ones behind all the attacks. 

Alexei and Mateo Kozlov were our biggest threat and we were their biggest threat. It was either kill or be killed. 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

I wiped the blood off my hands while Aiden and Marco dragged the gruesomely unidentified bodies in a pile.