{14}

Mia

"Remember that bitch's face. She's the first one were jumping after we finish this mission." Tori said as we walked into our apartment.

I kicked off my shoes and glanced towards the empty living room. "Trust me, she's going to be graduating with a broken nose."

I had left school without being seen, thankfully, and waited for Tori in the car for the remaining thirty minutes.

I explained to her everything that happened and she was livid. She immediately starting plotting how to get back at her.

She spent the whole time talking about how to fuck with her and her boyfriend and make it look like an accident while she took off her disguise.

"I can't believe how assholes like her can get away with shit like that."

I rinsed my face then dried it with a soft towel. "The school lets them get away with a lot of shit."

Tori put her long black hair into a bun then glanced at me through the mirror.

"Are you sure no one saw you? Ace's gym class was right next to the locker room."

"Don't worry. I was carful. I was worried about him seeing me too. He would have immediately suspected something and probably shot me right then and there."

Honestly I don't know what I would have done if he or one of his mates saw me.

This guy is brutal. There was no way he would have just let me walk out the school unharmed.

That thought really nerved me. I really need to start being more carful and avoid any type of conflict from now on.

"What about the cameras?" Tori asked.

"I was wearing a hood that covered my whole face. No one will notice anything."

She nodded. "I hope you're right."

The sound of our apartment door opening and closing ended our conversation immediately.

I walked out into the living room to see Levy and Stella holding a box of pizza each. They set them down onto the coffee table and looked up at me.

"Oh, good. You're here. We went and bout pizza for lunch. You want some?"

Tori walked past me and joined them around the coffee table. "Do you even gotta ask?"

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

It's been a week since the incident and the bullying was getting worse.

I had to keep my head down in the hallways because people were constantly taunting me.

It wasn't any easier for Tori either. Yesterday, she was pushed down the stairs by a group of girls. The assistant principle even watched it happen and told Tori to stop being clumsy when she looked at her for help.

Thankfully she wasn't hurt, but I couldn't say the same for her pride.

The students at this school was making our mission way more difficult. We were the laughing stock of the whole entire school, but there was a few who didn't join in on the bullying, this included Ace and his group, surprisingly.

Speaking of Ace, he hadn't been attending school again. We couldn't really spy on him when he wasn't even here.

We couldn't even get close enough to the other members either so this whole mission was starting to feel pointless.

I rushed to my third hour class and made it in time seconds before the bell rang.

I made it to my assigned seat, which was in the middle, and dropped my textbooks on the desk with a thud, causing some people to look my way before turning back to their conversations.