{28}

Mia

I was surprised to wake up the next morning to find a sketch book and all kinds of colored pencils and markers on my night stand.

Mika must have put them there after I had fallen asleep. Most likely a request from Ace himself.

At the thought of him, memories of yesterdays events flooded into my brain and I almost slapped myself.

I have many strong feelings about what happened between Ace and I. The strongest feeling of all is anger while the other one I couldn't really understand.

I felt like he somewhat forced himself on me, and in a way he really did, but at the same time I didn't put up much of a fight. I practically begged for him and just the thought fuels me with more anger then I can handle.

Not only that, but when he left me there wanting more, I almost called out for him not to leave. Thank god I didn't though because I don't know what I'd do with myself if I did.

A part of me tried to reassure myself that what happened yesterday could be in my favor. I wanted to win him over, maybe this wasn't the way I wanted it to happen, but it still worked.

It wasn't like I didn't get anything out of it either. The kiss was good. Like really freaking good. Probably the best kiss I'v had, or maybe I should say the only kiss iv had.

The jerk stole my first kiss.

I closed my eyes and took in deep breaths before I got mad again.

I tried to focus on the tenth middle finger I was drawing in the sketchbook I was given.

I sat there for hours just drawing random things to distract me and it did a really good job at that.

I heard the door click open then shut but didn't look at who it was, thinking it was Mika here to bring me my lunch.

Instead, an annoyed looking blond practically stormed into my room and grabbed my dirty laundry basked from the bathroom.

I rolled my eyes but didn't look up from my sketchbook, not wanting to acknowledge her.

Ever since the first day I saw her, she'd been coming in here to verbally abuse me. She angered me beyond belief, but I tried to not let her get the best of me. I can't even count how many times I had to physically stop my fist from colliding with her face.

"Look at you looking all relaxed just because you were given a few cheep coloring tools." Rita scoffed.

I still didn't look away from my sketchbook and continued to ignore her. I was too annoyed with myself to give her salty ass much thought.

I didn't know what she meant by cheep because it seemed Mika forgot to take off the prices and I found out that just the color pencils were three hundred dollars.

"Mika told me that the young master paid you a visit yesterday, and by the swollen lips both you and him had, I'm guessing you did more than talking."

Of course Mika had to open her big mouth to this bimbo.

Mika did come in yesterday after Ace left and I'm guessing she saw him on the way out. Based off what Rita said, after she saw the way I looked, she put two and two together.

She didn't act any different then she normally would so I just thought she was clueless, but obviously I was wrong.

I was getting irritated with Rita and her nonsense but I still didn't acknowledge her. Hoping she'd get the hint and fuck off.