Your Friends Have Lost

Erica returned the signal again, moving onto the next phase

Erica returned the signal again, moving onto the next phase. Max is in a trance, Her voice echoing in the upside down

"Okay, she's in, initiate to phase 3"

"She's in. Move on to phase 3"

Copy that, initiating phase 3.

Eddie started to play loud metal music, to distract the bats. "Okay, it's working. Let's go." Nancy motioned the four out.

——————

Steve opened the door to the house, it looked eerier in the upside down with vines everywhere.

"That's not good."

He took in a deep breath and went in, Madison following behind. She holds onto his hand. The couple successfully don't touch any vines yet. Robin watches intimidated. Nancy grabbed her hand. " It's okay. You got this."

They tried to get through the house without accidentally stepping on a vine. Once the four reached the second floor, they pulled out their weapons. All of sudden the ground began to shake. Madison nearly stumbled, Steve put his hand on her back. It all stopped, they made eye contact, suddenly a vine grabbed Robin by her ankle sending her to the wall.

"STEVE"

"NANCY"

"MADDIE"

The three tried to save her, Steve hit them repeatedly with the axe until a vine takes it away, Madison runs to him stabbing the vines repeatedly, but the vines wouldn't let him go

"STEVE!"

It goes after Nancy next grabbing her by the foot.

"NANCY!"

She tried to grab onto her arm but the vines just slide away. Madison looked around, panicked to see everyone she ever cared about just wrapped up in vines. Finally it reached to her leg, dragging her next to Robin. She tried to move but the vines only tightened. Her eyes filled with tears, the end was near. They weren't going to make it out. Madison couldn't breathe at all, her vision slowly starting to blur, she let out a chocked gasp.

Madison could hear the others struggling, the sound making her anxious. She squeezed her eyes shut, this can't be, she can't let him win, he can't let him have her. One thing for sure, she wasn't going down not without a fight, not until Vecna is dead and burnt to a crisp. She wants to live another year without having to deal with the Upside Down, she wants Max, Dustin, and Lucas to be a normal teenagers. She wants to able to go out without no worries . But most importantly she wants to spend a couple of more years with Steve, before they can start a family. Madison shouldn't have accepted that risk but here she is being chocked by vines, begging for a miracle. She's been waiting for what felt like hours, and is honestly surprised they weren't straggled to death.