The Reunion

People are leaving the movie theater, they seemed happy

People are leaving the movie theater, they seemed happy. The group open the doors to the bathroom, creeping out slowly one by one.

"And... blend."Dustin commanded.

They join the rest of the crowd, successfully blended in. Erica is somewhat impressed

"Well, shit that worked,"

"Of course, it worked. We just have to get on the bus with the rest of these plebes, and home sweet home, here we come."

"Uh, Dustin?"Steve spoke up.

"What?"

Steve let out a sigh. "Yeah, we might not want to go to your house."

"Why?"

"Uh...well,  I might've told them your full name," Steve admitted

Madison's eyes widen.

"What is wrong with you?"

"Dude, I was on drugs." Steve defended

They turned a corner, trying to find the exit. Dustin and Steve continue to argue.

"So?"

"So?"

"So, you resist. You tough it out. You tough it out like a man."

Steve shook his head. "Oh, yeah, it's easy for you to say."

Robin suddenly stopped, Her eyes widen.

"Guys?"

Two Russian guards are there, checking IDs at the exit

"Sorry for the inconvenience. Have a pleasant evening."

"Abort"

One of the guards locks eyes with Dustin. "ABORT, ABORT"

They all started to run. Steve shoved other people out of the way while being by Madison's side. Her shaky hand grips onto his, she starts to notice how sweaty his hand is. Suddenly they all stop. The escalators are closed, there is no way out.

Panic starts to rise between the group until Robin figured out a way. They slid down between the handles of the escalator.

They made it and ran to a Cookie place called The Great Cookie. They hid under a counter; Madison tightened her shaky hand as the sound of Russian shoes became louder. Their anxiety rises every second. It's been eight minutes, there are four guards with guns. As the footsteps get closer-a car alarm went off unexpectedly.

CRASH!

The sound of metal echoes, the two guards are dead, and blood is on the floor. The group hesitated to peek just to see the car destroyed, steam came out of the hood. Madison taps on Steve's shoulder to look up. It is Jonathan, Nancy, Mike, Eleven, Max, Lucas, and Will on the top. They rushed downstairs.He welcomed Eleven in his arms.

"You flung that thing like a Hot Wheel!"

Madison ran to Max and hugged her tight. "I never thought I'll see you again."

"Lucas?"

He is confused yet a bit angry. Why is his sister here? " What are you doing here?"

Erica points at the four responsible

"Ask them. It's their fault."

Madison nodded in agreement as Steve owned up to it. "True, yeah. True. It's our fault."

Robin looks at the group confused on what's going on. "I don't understand what happened to that car. None of you are surprised by that."

"El has superpowers."Dustin told her.

"I'm sorry."

"Superpowers. She threw it with her mind. C'mon, catch up." Steve stated the obvious

Erica remembered the conversation in the vents about a girl with super powers

"That's El?"

"Who's El?" Robin questioned, still very confused

Nancy glanced at the freckled girl, eyes turned into slits. "I'm sorry, who are you?"

"I'm Robin, I work with Steve and Maddie"

"She cracked the top-secret code."

"Yeah, which is how we found out about the Russians."Steve points out

Jonathan is now very confused. "Russians? Wait, what Russians?"

"The Russians"

"Those were Russians." Max asked

Madison faced her sister. "Some of them, I don't recommend the elevator."

"What are you talking about?"Lucas questioned

Dustin turned to his friends confused. He could have sweared he talked to them on the Walkie.

"Didn't you hear our code red?"

"Yeah couldn't understand what you were saying. Mike answered.

"Goddamn Low Battery,"

Steve slapped his hands together. "How many times do I have to tell you about the low battery?"

"Well, everything worked out, didn't it?"

Madison put her hand on her hip. "Worked out? We almost died."

"Yeah, but we didn't, did we?"

"It was pretty damn close." Steve said quietly.

Lucas tried to understand what was going on, there was too much happening at the same time.

"Okay, Russians? As in, they're working for the Russian government."

Eleven started hyperventilating, she is in pain, Madison noticed this.

She grabbed her arm "Hey are you ok."

No response

"Guys,"

Dustin raised his hands. "What are you not comprehending? Am I not speaking English? We have a full-blown Red Dawn situation."

"So, this has nothing to do with the gate?"

"It has everything to do with the gate," Dustin exclaimed

"GUYS!"

Eleven grunts in pain. Mike ran towards the two ladies. "Whoa, whoa, whoa."

"El! El!"

She whimpered; something is hurting her.

"What's wrong with her?"

She weakly points to her injury." My leg. My leg."

"Her leg, her leg. Okay."

Eleven hyperventilating increased.

"Get that off."

Jonathan, Nancy, Mike, and Madison helped unwrapped the bandage covering her leg showing a nasty wound. Gagging is heard while some people in the group shut their eyes to look away. Her hyperventilation gets worst. Eleven starts to wail in pain.

"El! El!"

She wails even more.

"El! El, are you okay? El! El! El" Mike panicked

She screamed in extreme pain.

A/N: And that's it for this chapter, on to my favorite eposide. I'm sorry it took a long time to finish up with S3, with the constant hiatus's and lack of motivation.