Vecna's Curse

Max woke up from a nightmare, hyperventilating

Max woke up from a nightmare, hyperventilating. She goes to the kitchen just to take her pills. Madison put the phone down. "Headache?"

"Yeah..."

Police sirens are wailing in the distance and the dog starts barking. The Mayfield sisters go investigate.

"Looks like that Munson boy's up to no good again."Susan points out the obvious

Max heads closer to Munson's trailer.Madison follows her sister, skeptical

"Max what are you doing?"

"Mr. Munson. Where is she?"

"I just found her there. I swear I don't even know her name. I have never seen her 'fore."

"Just calm down and stay back."

"What you boys doing?"

The two took a peek just to see Chrissy, lifeless in her cheerleader outfit. Her legs look twisted, out of place like something out of a horror movie.

"HEY"

The sisters gasped.

"You can't be out here. Get back inside. Back inside."

The sisters ran out of the crime scene, scared.

"What do you think happened?" Madison asked

"I don't know."

Max started to walk away

"Where are you going?"

"Dustin's house, I won't be long."

" Wait, Max"

She stopped walking and turned to look at her sister

" Once you are done, meet me at Family Video"

Max just nods and continued to walk. Madison went on her bike and rode off.

——————————————————————————-
"Then Vickie laughed. And it wasn't like a cheap, fake laugh either. It was like... It was a real, genuine laugh." Robin explained.

Steve finished stacking the other side of the movie display. He gave his girlfriend a smile when she walked through the door.

"Of course. It's my Muppet joke. It's hilarious"

Madison let out a chuckle. " She sounds like Miss Piggy giving birth. "

" Right, that's what I said"

Robin shook her hands excitedly. "My point is that Vickie laughed, and everything was just like... It was perfect. "

"But?"

"But I'm having this problem where it's like, I should stop talking. I have said everything I need to say. But then I guess I get nervous, and the words keep spilling out, and it's like my... my brain is moving faster than my mouth, or... or rather my... my mouth is moving faster than my brain. I'm digging this hole for myself, and I want to stop digging, I'm trying to stop, but I can't. And I'm doing it right now, aren't I?"