Dear Billy

Max pointed the flashlight to the wall "It was here

Max pointed the flashlight to the wall "It was here. Right here"

"A Grandfather Clock?"

She took a deep breath  "It was so real. And then, when I got closer, suddenly I just.

"Max, come on."

"Max?"

"I woke up."

"It was like she was in a trance or something."

Madison began to catch on with Dustin, worry filling her eyes. "Exactly what Eddie said happened to Chrissy."

Max's voice quivered. "That's not even the bad part. Fred and Chrissy both came to Ms. Kelly for help. Uh, they both were having headaches, bad headaches that wouldn't go away. And then the nightmares." Trouble sleeping. They'd wake up in a cold sweat. Then they started seeing things. Bad things. From their pasts. These visions, just kept on getting worse and worse, until eventually, everything ended"

Robin looks at the papers,

"Vecna's curse."

Max held in tears, not wanting to cry in front of her sister. "Chrissy's headache started a week ago. Fred's, six days ago. I've been having them for five days."All I know is that Fred and Chrissy, they both died less than 24 hours after their first vision. And I just saw that goddamn clock, so looks like I'm going to die tomorrow."

Madison knelt on the counter and grabbed her file. Only three matched up, Past trauma, Nose bleeds, and nightmares.As she is about to open her mouth, A noise is heard in the distance.

"Stay here."

Steve walked towards the door with a lamp in his hand. However, the rest of the group didn't listen and followed behind. Madison touched the pocket knife in her pants, ready to take it out. He raised his weapon, suddenly everything stopped.

" It's me, Its me"

Madison is the first to speak up. "Lucas?"

"JESUS WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU SINClAIR!" Steve yelled

He is catching his breath. "I'm sorry.

Steve threw the lamp against the wall. "I could've taken you out with this lamp!"

"Sorry, guys.Sorry.I was biking for eight miles. Give me a second. Shit!"

Lucas takes a few minutes to catch his breath, he places his hands on his knees. "We've got a code red."

Madison furrowed her eyebrows "What?"

"Dustin. I've been with Jason, Patrick, and Andy, and they've gone totally off the rails. They're trying to capture Eddie, and they think you know where he is. You're in terrible danger."

"Yeah, that sucks, but we've got bigger problems than Jason now."

Lucas made eye contact with Max, now understanding the situation