The Massacre Of Hawkins Lab

The bats sink their teeth into his chest

The bats sink their teeth into his chest. Steve let out a scream as he tried to fight them off. Everytime he tried to push them away, they continue to bite. A bat wraps it's tail around his neck. He can't breath, Steve thought he was going to die, this was it . Something knocked out the bat on his stomach.

The bat whimpered in pain. He looked up to notice Madison with a paddle. She has come to save him. First it was Billy, then in the Russian base and now Demobats. She would risk her own life just for him over and over again. Nancy snapped him out of his thoughts, Steve now noticed the other three standing there. " Hey There"

She passed Nancy the oar as she hit a Demo bat. Madison knelt with the pocket knife in her hand, stabbing it's tail. 

"Quick! Hold it, Robin!"

She steps on it as the two started hitting and stabbing the creature until it went away "Get it"

"Kill it! Kill it!"

Eddie turns around noticing another bat coming their way. "Shit"

It came flying at him, but he fought it off. The three ladies attempt to get the Demobat off Steve's neck.

"Come on! Nancy! Maddie! Come on! Please!"

"Maddie, behind you! Watch out!" Eddie warned.

Out of shock, she dropped the knife as a bat came flying at her. She started to yell and tried swatting it off.

"Oh my God, Maddie"

"MADDIE!"

"Robin, Nancy, GET IT OFF ME."

Eddie hit another one, but the oar broke. "Got it, got it, got it! God damn it! Shit"

"Let go!"

He had enough, the bats can hurt him all they want , but not his girl. Steve was able to bite down causing the bat to loosen its grip. He held onto the bat's tail, preventing it from flying away. His voice is raspy. "Come here!"

Robin slammed the bat to the ground and pressed her foot on it.

"No"

"Get it!"

"Nancy!"

She stabbed the bat with the oar. "GO TO HELL!"

The creature screeched.Madison looked around trying to find her knife on the ground.

"Come on, come on, come on, you son of a bitch" I said come on let's go"

With half of the oar, Eddie then stabbed it. Steve grabbed the bat, threw it five times to the ground, and stepped on it. There is red thunder booming while blood comes out of his mouth. The five looked shocked. The three ladies ran to him. Madison being in front of them. "Steve!"