25th June, 2023 - NM #15

Here's my Marvel Movies Ranking

1] Captain America: Civil War (2016)
2] Avengers: Age Of Ultron (2015)
3] Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)
4] Iron Man (2008)
5] Marvel's The Avengers (2012)
6] Black Panther (2018)
7] Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)
8] Dr. Strange (2016)
9] Guardians Of The Galaxy (2014)
10] Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)
11] Avengers: Infinity War (2018)
12] Avengers : End Game (2019)
13] Ant Man (2015)
14] Ant Man And The Wasp (2018)
15] Iron Man 2 (2010)
16] Thor (2011)
17] Black Widow (2021)
18] Captain Marvel (2019)
19] Iron Man 3 (2013)
20] The Incredible Hulk (2008)
21] Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017)
22] Thor: Ragnarok (2017)
23] Thor: The Dark World (2013)

Nostalgic Manuscripts #15

Back in 2021, dad started feeling a little gloomy at some point due to Covid 2nd wave restrictions. Therefore, in order to cheer him up, I decided to create a "Family Times" newsletter for him to remind him of the good things that he and his family has achieved in the (then) recent times.

News 1: Youngest duck in the family finally gets the opportunity to study in his dream-land

The family's youngest member, Mr. Alex has always had his eyes set on studying abroad. He worked extremely hard to make out time to study for his GRE and related exams, aced them and secured his position at multiple engineering schools in the US. After the initial hiccup, and months of planning and packing, he finally left for the foreign land on 14th January'21. His proud family was seen accompanying him to the airport. It has been reported that Alex has comfortably settled in in the new environment, has trusted friends around him and is enjoying both the studies and entertainment part of his new journey abroad. His is in regular touch with his family and keeps them updated of his adventures in the US. We shall keep you updated on Alex's future endeavours.

News 2: Silver Jubilee Celebration Galore

11th May'20 saw dad and mom celebrate 25 years of marriage! An incredible feat! The entire family had a tasteful celebration in the comfort of their Residence with near and dear ones also making their (online) presence felt.
We hear the young couple dressed up in exactly the same outfit as their marriage, a nostalgic moment for all those who were present to witness the wedding. Our fashion critics are all in praise of their outfits. The evening soiree included the mandatory cake cutting and a surprise video from all closest family members. What followed were heartfelt tear-inducing messages as well as some hilarious incidents that sucessfully lightened up the mood.
The event organisers and the couple's precious offsprings, gave their own speeches to wrap up the eventful day in a wholesome way. We wish the couple many more years of happiness and togetherness!

News 3: Young graduate takes Consulting Firm by storm

Ava's stint at Consulting Firm can be classified as a successful one. Within a period of one year, her determination and hard work has led her to receive great feedback from Consulting Firm as well as Client Firm. She has also bagged the "Rising Star", "Above and Beyond" and "Kudos" Award in consecutive quarters, an incredible feat for someone with minimal prior experience. We're pretty sure that the family must have had a gala time celebrating her achievements and we hope to see her reach to much greater heights and showcase her potential.

Happy to announce that it did bring a smile to his face. :)