14 May, 2023.

We had beer at my committee mate's place and then finally left for the hills.

I had some more beer in the car and since I'm a sleepy alcoholic, went off to sleep at some point only to wake up to a line of traffic.

Now this hill is famous for it's sunrise viewpoint and that is what we went to witness. But due to it's proximity to the city and it being a weekend, there were a lot of people who flocked to the place. Besides, the road to the top is narrow so there's no option of overtaking another vehicle.

The traffic was so slow that at one point, my committee mate who was driving also went off to sleep. :P

We ultimately reached the top at around 9:30AM, way past the sunrise time. We still roamed the hill, took in the view it presented us with, ate Maggi for breakfast and headed back to the city after about 2 hours.

We Committee mates live in different parts of the city so it's not possible to drop everyone. Some of them were going to hang out at a casino but I wasn't so interested. Since this place turned out to be very close to where Kristen lives, I decided to drop in at her place, sleep for bit, charge my phone (which was at 2% by the time I could get around to calling Kristen) and then go back home.

Kristen was out shopping when I called her so I joined her there. My phone became dead on the way but I had already figured out the route so no problem.

I met m'lady at the store, did some window shopping and then left to go back to her place. But we were quite hungry by the time (it was already 3PM to be fair) so we ended up going to a random cafe to filo our stomach.

Then we went to a nearby huge liquor store and bought some beer and hard liquor. And then we finally went back to her house.

After freshening up, we spoke and had beer. At some point, I got really tired and went off to sleep. Anyways Kristen had something to work on.

I woke up around 3 hours later, contemplated whether I should stay back for dinner but ultimately decided to go home. I anyways stayed out much longer than I had originally planned.

Overall, the last 2 days were some spontaneous experiences that I'm glad I could have.