8 May, 2023.

First day in my new team.

I woke up on time but my shuttle was late so I decided to walk to office (also took a bus in the middle)

Even though I have now changed teams, I had to sit in the same bay as this new team's size is huge and there are empty seats here.

First thing I did was work on news - I had forgotten about it until today after I woke up. Then I worked on the Key Learnings Doc.

My new team asked me to work along the same lines as my project in the previous team and thankfully I was able to get done pretty early. I feel like I could actually see this to fruition but that's not my main work this time.

I had a meeting with my new manager for the internship. He seemed less approachable than Diego. I could say that he looked more calculative but that could just be my first impression. Anyway, he taught me all about this team and the concepts and people I need to familiarise myself with.

Turns out I'll be working with the Asia Team as well as the US/Europe Team so my days could just get even longer.🥲

In the afternoon, I had another meet to understand one of my deliverables in detail. Thankfully, I was able to grasp things much faster this time around and was more comfortable understanding the work. However, he didn't give me any files to go though so I didn't have much to do.

I went for a coffee break with Sadie and also left office early with her. After having a fun work catch up with the fellow interns.

For the first time in a long time I came back home earlyyyyyy!

After resting for a bit, I had dinner at the PG (again, after a very long time), put my clothes for washing and
spoke to parents and Vera.

After coming back, I lit the candle that I had bought yesterday and then remembered that I had not put my clothes for drying! I came down to a still running washing machine. Strange. Then realised that some douche put his clothes with mine and run the machine again.

I threw the man's clothes away and put mine up to dry. After coming back, I had a good photo session with my candle lit room cause it looked v aesthetic.

I feel so so relaxed today. This is just the kind of rejuvenation that I needed after working so hard at a stretch.