6 April, 2021.

Stress Points
-> Client - Export Transactions - not getting a fast resolution. You have done as much as you can. There will mostly not be any resolution today. You need to also think about your other work. So instead of continuously staring at your screen for someone to reply, go concentrate on some other work.

-> Story for Consulting Firm Event - Today is the deadline and I don't know what to include in the story that will highlight the required points. First of all, if you're waiting for others to start you off, know that this is more difficult for them. Just ask once more and re-start on your own. Check if there are any more such Emails/stories that you can refer to. Cap the story at 230 words. If there really isn't relatable, FAFF. In this context , not submitting anything is worse than submitting a not-so-good story. If you're worried about responding to Director, you know you have a lot on your plate. Just message her whenever you get time. Again, not messaging at all will be worse than messaging late.

-> Promotion Letter - This sucks. But don't hold your exit procedures any longer because of this. Ask Vivi f she received her letter. If no, wait. If yes, speak to Dept Manager and Assit. Manager. It's as simple as that's. No point thinking too much over this now. If things go south, maybe the situation is preparing me for something worse later on. Do not worry about updating mom about it. Tell her only once you're sure of your outcome.

-> Tyson's Birthday cake - Dude, shame on you. Just do it tomorrow man.

Try sleeping early.