(ITSV) Chapter 11: The Talk

Start from the beginning

Peter: Bad idea. This is a bad idea.

Peter tries to walk away, but Gwen and Scarlet shoot a web to his back, pulling him back to the point he landed on his back.

Gwen: Just relax.

They see someone behind the door, slowly opening it.

???: You guys are all very sweet, but no more fans today, please.

The door opens more than enough just to see the owner of the house, it was May Parker... Peter's Aunt... the only blood family he had. May grew in shock seeing Peter who was trying to keep a good smile.

Peter: I'm not ready for this.

May had a bat on her hand which she drops after seeing Peter. Peter couldn't keep smiling as May slowly walks down the stairs, staring at the impossible right now.

May: (putting a hand on where her heart is) Peter?

Gwen, Miles and Scarlet stand aside letting Peter and May have their moment.

Peter: Hey, Aunt May. (May puts a hand on his face) So this is gonna sound crazy, but I'm pretty sure that I'm from an...

May: An alternate dimension.

Peter: (bit shocked) Yeah.

May: You look tired, Peter.

Peter: Well, I am tired.

May: And older. And thicker.

Peter: (shows him his gut and sweatpants) Yeah. I've heard that already.

May: Oh, jeez. Are those sweatpants?

Gwen: Yup, that's what they are.

Miles walks forward holding the computer tower.

Miles: I was there, when it all happened. I am so sorry.

May: And what dimension are you from?

Miles: Brooklyn.

May smiled, just to look at Scarlet who hasn't said anything in those few last minutes.

May: (to Scarlet) And from what dimension are you?

Scarlet: You don't want to know... Ms. Parker.

May looked at Scarlet, she sort of recognized that voice, as she slowly walks forward.

May: Jensen?

Scarlet's eyes widened, but they changed to a saddened one, he slowly takes his mask off, as he kept his gaze down, not wanting to look at May.

Jensen: Am I... alive in this universe?

May doesn't say anything... which Jensen picked up what she meant by that.

May: You look more different to my Jensen than Peter does to... my Peter-

Jensen: How did I... die?