(ITSV) Chapter 10: Spider-Hobo

Start from the beginning

Scarlet: I know. I'll enter the vent here, you enter through the-

Gwen: Vent as well. Who knows what security the have inside just for entrance. Eye scanner? Trick question? Fingerprint scanner? I'll enter with you.

Scarlet looks at her sighing, just to nod. The two look at the body, with Gwen looking at Scarlet.

Gwen: Let's leave her in the ground.

The two entered the vent after putting the scientist in the floor, as the crawled in the vents, with Scarlet in front and Gwen in the back. They moved fairly quickly as kept looking.

Gwen: (whispering) So where could the schematics be?

Scarlet: (whispering) That's up to you to figure out, your a scientist now, might as well act like it as best as you can. I'll drop you at the woman's bathroom, and I'll go and find Olivia.

Gwen: (whispering) Of course.

They returned to crawl, and they crawled through all the building... just to look for the bathroom or Olivia. Luckily... minutes later, they do find it, and Scarlet sees it... luckily... no one was there. He passes the vent and successfully manages to turn to look at the vent with Gwen in the opposite side.

Gwen: (whispering) This is my stop.

Scarlet: (whispering) Mhm.

Gwen and Scarlet look at each other again... though in a very awkward.

Gwen: (whispering) I really want to do the good luck kiss, but I definitely don't want to trigger any PTSD. So I guess a handshake will do... right or a hug?

Scarlet: (whispering) Are we having this conversation right now?

Gwen: (whispering) Okay, going now.

Gwen goes to enter... but takes a deep breath, she quickly plants a... a kiss on his cheek... almost lips... well... it was through the mask... with her quickly separating and opens the vent.

Gwen: (blushing) Good luck, bug boy.

She quickly drops as Scarlet kept his face... natural... normal... but his body definitely was frozen. She drops and lands on her feet, looking at the door... definitely thinking if it was such a good idea.

Gwen: God, I'm so dead.

Scarlet finally blinked and looked slightly down... not even moving. He looked forward again starting to move.

Scarlet: Sly girl.

Gwen walked out of the bathroom after letting the blush go down. She walked by the halls quickly showing a physics book she had under her coat. Scarlet started to crawl back, looking through the vents to see if he found Olivia... if possible. He kept crawling until he stopped crawling... he looked confused as he saw the end of the vent... which lead to a... room... a bedroom. He got out of it and landed.

The bedroom wasn't anything luxurious, it was simple, one of those bedrooms you see in a neighborhood house. He slowly looked around... seeing a few paintings, a king sized bed, a TV and a few other things.

It was until he saw something on the floor which completely froze him... a pair of red lensed glasses... his... red lensed glasses.