Chapter 60

■■■

Vivian gasped audibly as she saw all the people she wanted to see today. Donna, Linda and Daniel standing in the middle with big smiles on their faces, Daniel had a huge birthday cap in his hands and a balloon while looking here and there completely embarrassed as Donna kept on smiling happily.

Beside them stood her parents with gifts on their hands and a smile plastered on their faces.

Murter and Amelia standing side by side, Amelia had a large balloon in her hand while Murter had his arms wrapped around her frail waist, a small smile evident on his face.

And Bradley stood by himself sometimes looking at her and then looking at the huge cake that rested beside him on the table. Vivian giggled.

The place was beautifully decorated with a wooden table in between and vases of flowers surrounding them. A lot of food was served with various bottles of expensive champagnes. Beautiful lights along with paper wind chimes hung low and an open tent with couches giving the whole backyard a warm look.

Her gaze then flickered towards the last group Stacey stood there showcasing her perfect set of teeth and waving at her. Vivian gasped when she saw James and Tyler standing beside her with an apologetic smile as they looked at her softly. Vivian looked back at Dominic as he nodded with a smile.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" they all shouted in unison as Vivian covered her mouth with her palms. She felt terrible for cursing and doubting them and Dominic again. "I really need to start trusting people".

She ran towards them and thanked each and everyone of them as they wished her and gave her different presents. James walked up to her while scratching the back of his neck in embarrassed.

"I am sorry Viv for not keeping in touch with you at all. We didn't even know that you were injured, we found today" James said with a sad look as Vivian frowned.

"Didn't Stacey tell you?" she asked confused because she always visited her with Amelia or Donna and he should have known because he and Stacey were together.

"No umm we broke up a few months ago" James said as he glanced at Stacey who was glaring at him. "A week ago? Why?" Vivian questioned as her eyebrows shot up.

"I-I kinda slept with another girl" he hesitated as he looked away awkwardly. Vivian gasped in surprise as rage surfaced on her face "How could you!" she shouted while gritting her teeth but before she could say anything further a voice interrupted her.

"The Queen shall now cut the cake!" Bradley teased as everyone laughed and gathered around the cake. Vivian smiled back at him and walked away before giving James a last glance in anger.

Vivian went and stood in front of the huge cake , amazingly decorated with flowers of the lightest shade of pink

Vivian went and stood in front of the huge cake , amazingly decorated with flowers of the lightest shade of pink. It was the most beautiful cake she had ever seen.