Chapter 10

○●○

"40" Vivian whispered almost losing consciousness, her ass didn't hurt as much as she couldn't feel anything because of the intense pain, it had gone numb.

Dominic slightly rubbed her now completely pink ass with his palm as he saw fingerprints and slightly smirked at his handicraft.

Vivian didn't bother to protest anymore because she neither had the courage nor the energy to fight with the domineering man.

She simply buried her face in the black silky linen.

Dominic carefully picked Vivian up from his lap and laid her on the comfortable king-sized bed as she hissed in pain at the sudden contact of the silky sheet against her raw and bruised ass.

Dominic's heart squeezed, seeing her in pain as his eyebrows furrowed but he reminded himself that she brought it upon herself.

"It wouldn't have happened if you just obeyed me and behaved like a good little girl," he said as he watched her emotionless bloodshot eyes moved to him as a single drop of tears fell from them.

Dominic looked at her with pity and brought his hands forward to move some extra hair from her face but she squeezed her eyes shut and flinched.

"I will not hurt you until you give me a reason to," Dominic said while removing her extra hair while wiping her tears with the back of his hand.

"All you have to do is accept me, the sooner you accept me, the less painful it'll be for you", he said before standing up and sighing when he didn't get any reply from her.

He went inside his walk-in closet and removed his clothes and only wore a grey sweatpant putting his perfectly toned 8 packs on display and took one of his many black shirts and entered his room again only to see Vivian still lying lifeless on the bed, staring at his dark grey ceiling while countless tears escaped her eyes.

He went near her and her lifeless face quickly changed into fear as she noticed him practically naked man in front of him.

"Relax, I won't do anything. . .yet", he said as he brought his hand forward, holding his black shirt out to her before continuing "Go and change, take a shower if you want," he said while pointing towards his bathroom that was right across the room.

She quickly nodded and took his shirt from his hands and went inside the unusually huge bathroom while closing the door behind her.

The bathroom was no exception to the entire mansion, it also had black marble tiles with black window rims. It had a huge bathtub in between with an equally huge glass shower at the side.

The bathroom had large mirrors on both sides of the wall

The bathroom had large mirrors on both sides of the wall. Vivian quickly took out all her clothes and looked at the tear-soaked puffed face in front of her in disbelief.