Chapter 23

♤•°•♡•°•♤

"Mom, stop it" Vivian muttered a little annoyed by her mother who continuously kept whimpering beside her.

"Yes mam you'll ruin your makeup" Lori said while slightly fixing up her eyeliner. It was finally Vivian's doomsday day as she would be officially tied down to the beast today.

Vivian looked at the full length mirror with eyebrows furrowed in sadness, her eyes fell on her beautiful long white wedding dress with magnificent gold embroidery, custom made for her and then at her diamond tiara and earrings with an elegant touch to it.

This could have easily been her dream dress and dream wedding if she were marrying someone she truly loved but it all felt way to heavy for her. Vivian suddenly felt giddy as she lost her balance but before she could fall, a pair of hands held her.

She looked up to see Amelia holding her and then sitting her on the couch. "Are you ok?!" her mother,Stacey and Amelia asked together as Vivian gave them a fake smile and nodded.

"Oh my God! Are you pregnant?!" Donna shouted excitedly as she walked towards her while holding her hands.

"What? No it's impossible!" Vivian denied while shaking her head vigorously.

"What do you mean impossible? It is very possible! I've seen the way brother looks at you, he's whipped" she stated as she continued "I wouldn't be surprised if you two already had a kid" she said.

Vivian gasped as her pale colourless face soon turned bright red and she looked down.

"N-No we haven't done it" she said slightly disgusted while even mentioning it.

"Oh s-" but Donna was interrupted with a loud knock on the door.

A bulky man came in wearing black shirt and pants "It's time for bridesmaid" he said as his gaze landed on Vivian's mother "And Mrs Brooks please go and take a seat with the rest" he said while looking at Elena and then Lori, who gulped loudly at his cold stare.

They all stood up from their seats and left before giving Vivian a hug and encouraging her to not be afraid.

After a few seconds her father walked inside the room wearing grey suit and a sad face with dark circles under his eyes. "Dad" Vivian said trying her best to sound happy as she gave him a smile .

"You look beautiful" her dad said while returning her smile.

"Thanks Dad" Vivian said as she sighed a little.

"I-Is he treating you well?" her Dad asked with a scared and expectant face. Vivian wanted to scream No! but decided otherwise as no good would come from worrying her parents.

"Yes he is very kind" Vivian lied as her father looked at her in disbelief, a loud knock interrupted them as the same man entered again.

"It's time" he announced as he bowed down a little in front of Vivian.

Vivian's dad quickly nodded as he held out his hand and Vivian quickly hooked up her arm with him while taking her broach boquet on the other hand "Let's go princess" her dad said as Vivian gave him a sad smile.

They walked through the huge corridor,"click" sounds echoed as Vivian's high white heels hit against the shiny white floor.

Soon they were standing in front of the huge wooden door which opened as soon as the guard saw her and bowed in respect.

Vivian's heart thumped as she saw the remarkable decoration of the, a long white aisle decorated with flower stands and glass floor beside them which at first a person would think is water.

People turned around in their seats while smiling as soft music started playing.

Vivian and her dad started walking forward while she looked in front of her to see Dominic standing in his all glory, black tuxedo with white crisp shirt underneath, his hair neatly gelled backwards as he smiled a little at her while looking genuinely happy.

Vivian shyly looked down in nervousness as they finally reached them.

"Please take care of her" her father said while handing her into his warm ones and gave Vivian a quick kiss on her cheeks.

Dominic sternly nodded while he pulled Vivian towards him while holding her hand as Vivian continued to look down.

Dominic's face twisted in annoyance as his love kept looking down without even sparing him a glance .

He lightly squeezed her hand to which she gasped a little but continued to look down.

Disobeying me huh? I'll show you tonight gattina, the consequences of doing that.

Dominic thought as he smirked a little that he almost didn't hear the priest saying "-you Dominic Alessandro Bernardi take Vivian Brooks as your lawfully wedded wife?Do you promise to honour and respect her-"

respect?pfft, Vivian thought as she rolled her eyes.

"-no matter what and love her in sickness and in health?"

"I do" Dominic announced in his deep voice as the priest turned to Vivian "Do you Vivian Brooks take Dominic Alessandro Bernardi as your lawfully wedded husband?Do you promise to honour and respect him no matter what and love him in sickness and in health?" the priest asked and even before Vivian could say anything, Dominic squeezed her hands almost painfully warning her to say anything other than I do.

"I-I...do" Vivian said after a long pause to which the priest and some people sighed in relief.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride" the priest announced happily to which Vivian's heart started beating uncontrollably in nervousness.

Dominic swiftly pulled up her white netted veil as he looked at her with a look full of love and adoration.

Vivian looked at his well defined face which had a soft smile and a relaxed look, something that Vivian hadn't seen very much.

Dominic pulled her by her waist as he connected their lips in a soft kiss which soon turned rough as he entered her mouth forcefully and bit her already swollen lower lip.

"Welcome to my world and my life, my little wife" Dominic whispered after breaking the kiss as he looked at her sad face.

They got off the stage while still holding hands as numerous people congratulated them, to which Dominic just nodded curtly.

•°•☆•°•