Chapter 42

this chapter's graphics may disturb/trigger some people. Readers discretion is advised.

●♤●♡●♤●

The room was full of blood and lifeless corpses. Dominic's eyes roamed around the room to find the one he was worried about,but sighed in relief when he didn't spot Vivian.

"She is still alive" he reassured himself as he slowly walked into the room.

Ezra Bianchi, the one that greeted them downstairs was now pinned to the wall with nails dug on both of his wrists and blood continuously oozing out from his head from where he had a gunshot in between his eyes.

His dead eyes stared at Dominic, "I want the medical team in 10" he heard Bradley saying on the phone.

"Make it 5" Dominic interjected as Bradley nodded and said it on the phone before hanging up.

Not only the Bianchis but their personal bodyguards and their servants were killed and locked up in this room, all of them had a gunshot between their eyes.

"You think it was him?" Murter asked as Dominic turned his head to look at him "I think so, but I doubt he could do this all alone. Someone is supporting Seth." he said as he fumed with anger.

"Don't worry we will find her. I sent our men to investigate that imposter and track anyone suspicious" Murter replied while patting Dominic on the shoulder while walking ahead to the corpses.

Atleast 20 corpses laid there but Murter made his way towards Ezra Bianchi.

"I don't think this is fresh" he said as he pinched his nose to avoid the rotting smell of meat and the overpowering stink of blood.

Dominic had failed to notice the smell earlier because of the anxiety building up inside him but now that he noticed it, it smelled terrible.

He heard huffs at the door as he turned around to see the medical team he had ordered.

Dr. Ramore, a short and stout balding man who was his most trusted doctor dressed in PPE standing with his team as he looked inside in horror.

"I want to know the approximate time of death" Dominic ordered as Dr. Ramore looked at him with confusion-laced face.

"Boss you didn't kill them?" he asked as Dominic gritted his teeth and stomped towards him as he held the tubby man by his collar and slightly raised him off the ground.

"I don't fucking have time for your little games just do what you are told!" he roared in front of his face as Dr. Ramore struggled against his grip and nodded unceasingly.

Dominic threw him against the wall as he glared back at his medical team, they quickly nodded and ran up to the dead bodies to inspect.

Dominic's gaze wandered around the room as the others inspected the corpses. His gaze fell on a small voice recorder laying on top of the wooden cabinet.

He walked towards it as he picked it up and pressed the small button on top of it, he and everyone present in the room groaned loudly at the sound when they heard a loud piercing voice and threw it on the wall breaking it into various pieces as it fell on the bloodied floor.

"What was that?" Bradley asked as he approached Dominic with Murter beside him.

"I think it was the screeching voice we heard before the blackout" Dominic replied as they nodded in response.

"Boss they were killed atleast 12 hours ago" Dr. Ramore spoke after investigating some of the dead bodies. 

Dominic's eyebrows furrowed in response as he fisted his hands "That means it wasn't Ezra Bianchi who greeted us when we first arrived" Dominic muttered through gritted teeth as he slammed his fist on the wall beside him.