Chapter 12

……….

v i v i a n

"W-What are you doing here!" I said while fully turning towards him. He was sitting on the sofa with a glass of whiskey in his left hand while he rested his legs on the glass table and stared at me with his blue eyes shining in anger.

"Baby come here," he said with an emotionless face daring me to disobey him. "Baby?! Hell no" I thought.

When I didn't make any move and just stood while holding my Dad's hand, his jaw clenched as he brought his legs down from the table.

He put the whiskey glass down as he took out a shiny metal from his back pocket.

I gasped when I realized it was a gun and it was pointed towards my father "Baby if you don't want your Dad to die in front of you, I suggest you to come here" he said while looking at me menacingly while pointing towards his lap.

I wasted no time rushing to his side even though my Dad tried to stop me.

I quietly went and stood in front of him while looking down, slightly shaking in fear, I could feel his eyes looking at me up and down.

He pulled me by my waist and forcefully made me sit on his lap. "S-Stop what are you doing," I said trying to push him away as I saw my Mom and Dad looking at me wide-eyed, but he put his free left hand on my thigh and squeezed it roughly, earning a whimper from me.

"W-Why are you here" I asked finally giving up and holding my tears back while looking at his darkened eyes.

"Oh I was just telling them about our wedding, I don't know why they are so upset," he said darkly as he looked up to see my parents frightened expressions.

"What do you mean Our ?!" I asked, praying that what I was thinking wasn't true.

"Of course our wedding darling," he said in an amused tone while smirking at me.

"What? NO!" I shouted while trying to stand up but his grip tightened around me as he squeezed my thigh more painfully.

"Stop that" he whispered huskily in my ear as he continued "or do you want me to spank you in front of your parents," he said as he bit my earlobe lightly and inhaled my scent.

"P-Please no, leave me alone," I said out loud as numerous tears now escaped from my eyes.

"What are you doing! Leave my daughter alone!" my father shouted and as he was about to come to my side, two men who were till now standing at the side held my father restricting him to move.

"Dad!" I shouted when I saw the two men pointing their guns toward my Dad.

"Please l-leave them" I said looking up at Dominic who was sitting as if he didn't have a care in the world.

"Then do as I say and I won't hurt anyone," he said in a raspy voice while rotating the gun around his index finger. I quickly nodded trying to ensure my parents safely first.

Dominic looked pleased "Good! Then our wedding will be next week" he said with the faintest of smiles.

I gasped "Y-you can't do this please! I don't want to marry you" I said while turning my head to him and giving him a pleading look.

Dominic's expression hardened as he grabbed my jaw painfully hard as he clenched his jaw "Now you have angered me, you know what will happen n-" but before he could finish my mom shouted "Leave her you monster!" she said with a look of hatred.

Bang!

A loud gunshot was heard as I squeezed my eyes shut and shouted in surprise, but then I heard a familiar voice crying and grunting in pain as I quickly opened my eyes and saw that Dominic was sitting in the same position but this time his eyes were red in rage with his gun pointed towards my Mom's direction.