Chapter 20

°•°☆°•°

w a r n i n g : v i o l e n c e

Dominic threw Vivian on the king-sized bed as he closed the door behind him, Vivian was crying continuously while rubbing her scalp which now hurt due to his manhandling.

Dominic kept staring at the petite crying girl as she struggled to sit up on the bed. This is not good, I have to calm down or I'll kill her, Dominic thought and heaved a sigh as he leaned against the wall trying to control his rage.

He took out a pack of treasurer black cigarettes and lit one of them,puffing out smokes which clearly calmed him down a little.

Vivian noticed as he kept smoking one after another while continuously staring at her, her body shook in fear as her head started throbbing painfully.

She stood up trying to go to the bathroom to take a shower "SIT" the deep voice shouted rooting her to her place.

"Vivian" he whispered deeply.

"Y-Yes!" Vivian replied scared at what was waiting for her.

"Strip" he whispered lowly but loud enough for her to listen.

"W-What?" Vivian asked stunned at what she heard, Dominic looked at her while still smoking, his blue eyes gleamed in anger.

"I won't repeat myself, I reckon you already heard," he said while lighting up another cigarette and looking at her with an emotionless face while tilting his head a little.

"Bu-" Vivian gasped as she saw the sinister glare that Dominic gave and started to slowly strip down, trying not to anger him any more.

"Come here," he said after Vivian had completely stripped down, now standing only in her underwear while continuously looking down as she started making her way to him.

Dominic wrapped his hands around her, his cigarette in his right hand behind her as he pressed her against his chest.

Vivian's heart started beating vigorously as she let out labored breaths due to the overwhelming smell of cigarettes which she wasn't used to.

"You hate me huh?" he asked as his grip tightened against her making her wince in pain.

Vivian remained silent and continued looking down "Look up" he muttered as the smell of cigarettes hit her nose, indicating her that his face was closer than before.

She slowly looked up and instantly felt warm lips on her, he kissed her roughly punishing her through his kiss as he bit her lower lip hardly.

She almost gagged at the sudden taste of cigarettes and tried to wiggle out of his grip, but felt something burn in the back of her lower thigh.

"Mhm!" Vivian's cry was muffled as her thigh kept burning in other places. Dominic smirked against her lips as he kept pressing the cigarette at different places on her body as she cried out in pain, a metallic taste hit his tongue and finally let go of her lips.

She gasped for air as she tried to push Dominic away but stopped when she felt another burn on her back, he licked the blood from her lips as she sobbed begging him to stop.

"Why are you doing this" she muttered in between her sobs while punching him on the chest.

"The pain that you are feeling right now--" he said as he pressed a finger against one of her cigarette burns "Aah!" Vivian shouted in pain, "--is equal to the pain I felt when you said you hated me" he said through gritted teeth.

"I-I am s-sorry" Vivian mumbled while crying, trying to get out of his grip.

"Do you hate me now?" Dominic asked while raising his eyebrows and pressing his cigarette against her skin again.

"Aahh n-ah-noo!" Vivian whispered as she squeezed her eyes shut in pain.

Dominic smirked as he loosened his grip from around her and she fell on the floor suddenly losing the support.

"Go take a bath" he ordered as he went out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

Vivian slowly stood up, swaying while going to the bathroom as her backside pained terribly.

She took a quick shower avoiding all of her burns, wore a grey robe, and came out wondering where she would get some clothes.

The door burst open as Dominic came in, putting his perfectly toned chest on view with a few scratches and scars here and there as a few water droplets fell from his coal black hair indicating he just had a bath.

Vivian quickly looked away "Do you know where my clothes are because I didn't bring any here?" she asked lowly while avoiding his gaze.

"Lay down on the bed," he said completely ignoring her question as he locked the door behind him.

Her face twisted in anxiety but obeyed him anyway as she made her way towards the bed "On your stomach" he said as Vivian gave him a confused face but lay on her stomach.

He came and sat on the bed slowly removing her robe, Vivian gasped "W-What are you doing?!" she whispered as she grabbed the robe.

"Stay still," he said through gritted teeth as tore her robe off of her.

She slightly hissed in pain as his fingers touched the burns but soon relaxed as she felt coldness on them.

He applied the medicine carefully on each of the wounds, sometimes earning a small groan of pain from her. He slowly stood up after applying the medicine and came back with one of his light blue silk shirts.

"Wear this," he said as he gave her the shirt and she quickly wore it while hiding herself from his gaze, Dominic slightly chuckled at her innocence.

After wearing the shirt Vivian laid back down on the bed and turned around so that her back was facing him.

Dominic came under the covers and pulled her to his chest. "Next time if you do something like this, I'll fuck you senseless so that you won't be able to walk for a week" he whispered huskily as he kissed behind her ear.

Vivian slightly shivered as his hands kept traveling down to her private parts but she held it "I won't do anything" she whispered back but his hands didn't stop and finally cupped her pussy.

"I kind of hope you do" he whispered as he squeezed her bare pussy from under her shirt and started putting soft wet kisses on her neck.

An involuntary moan escaped her mouth but she soon jerked forward when his hands hooked up on her clit.

"Sto-Stop please" Vivian whispered trying to pry his hands off of her.

"Fuck! I-I can't control it" Dominic groaned as his erection twitched and hardened even further painfully and rubbed against her soft butt.

"N-No" Vivian started to trash in his arms until he finally released her and sat on the bed while running his hand through his hair and huffing intensely.

He gave Vivian a last glance before standing up and going towards the bathroom.

Vivian heard the shower running as she released a breath she didn't know was holding and quickly picked up her pillow and went towards the couch.

She released a sigh of relief as her eyes began to droop and soon sleep consumed her.

°°°