Chapter 6

●○●

"Dominic Bernardi" James said while fixing his tie.

Vivian gaped hearing the name.

Why would the famous and highly successful businessman attend a graduation party of such a small school?

She thought, as her eyebrows creased in confusion.

"Well whatever let us enjoy this day to the fullest" Tyler said as he wrapped his left arm around Vivian's shoulder.

She giggled in confusion seeing this odd habit of Tyler's, whenever he was excited or sad he would wrap his arms around the person next to him.

As Vivian was about to answer him a shrill voice interrupted them as someone hugged Vivian from behind.

"Stacey!" Vivian said excitedly as she turned around and hugged the tall blonde girl.

She was wearing a beautiful blue dress which complimented her ocean blue eyes.

"You look stunning!" Stacey said, her strong american accent dripping from her voice as she smiled at Vivian.

"You look so gorgeous" Vivian replied back.

"Y-Yeah, you look b-beautiful" James stuttered while looking at Stacey and blushing a bit, Vivian just gave him a knowing smirk when Stacey thanked him.

There chat was soon interrupted by someone clearing their throat on the microphone.

They all looked towards the source of the voice and saw a bald old man standing with a straight face on looking towards his students who were standing in the well lit huge hall.

"Ok students take your allotted seats" he said as a sad face crossed Vivian's face as she now had to separate from James and Stacey.

"Don't worry we will be back together again after taking the certificates" Stacey said while James nodded in agreement.

"And I will still be with you" Tyler said while smiling beside her and look of relief surfaced in her face.

They bid their temporary goodbye and Tyler and Vivian sat on the front row while James and Stacey sat on the 8th.

The rows were divided according to their marks, the first row student would all get scholarship from the school that was £10,000 per student, the students had no idea how the school got so much money.

"So, congratulations to all the students who would be graduating today, I wish great success to each and every one of you in the future and hope that all of you achieve what your heart desires." the bald man or respectfully speaking Principal Clive said as he continued.

"Today we have a special guest who would be bestowing all of you with your certificates" he said as slight murmurs started around the hall.

"You think he is talking about Dominic?" Tyler whispered beside her and before she could reply.

"Silence!" the principal bellowed in the mic resulting an ear piercing sound to appear as the student groaned and covered their ears.

The Principal didn't seem to care as he continued proudly "He is one of the youngest billionaires in the world, he has a successful brand of mobiles that most of us use and many different companies under him. We should thank him for taking the time out his busy schedule to come here"

"I mean nobody asked him to" Tyler whispered in Vivian's ear as she looked at him amused and started chuckling.

"Ms Vivian Brooks!" the principal roared in anger from the stage while looking at her angrily, the whole room fell completely silent as Vivian looked at him shocked but looked down completely embarrassed and mouthed a sorry.