Chapter 8

○●○

It was 6 in the evening and Vivian was finally home after such a long time. She laid on her bed and looked at the light blue ceiling.

The thoughts of Dominic Bernardi flooded her mind, she immediately gritted her teeth remembering the humiliation she had to face as her ass was still a little sore from his violent behavior today.

She heaved a sigh as she thought about what he said

"This is not the first time I have met you"

His words roamed around her head the whole day.

Did I ever meet him before?

Vivian thought as she flipped sideways closing her eyes and relaxing a little, as she was about to fall asleep a shrill ringtone went off and she groaned at her choice of ringtone and made a mental note of changing it later.

Vivian tossed around again taking her phone out of her clutch and picked up the cell phone without even checking the id.

"Viv! Congratulations! You are finally a graduate!" a mellow voice chirped from the other side of the phone.

Vivian realized it was her one and only best friend.

"Thanks, Lia," Vivian said and laughed a little when Amelia groaned hearing her nickname.

"I told you not to call me that!" she shouted because she hated this nickname for some reason but it only encouraged Vivian to call her that all the more.

"By the way Viv, let's go to a club. I know someone there who would get us in!" Amelia said happily.

"But do you think it's ok? What if we get caught?" Vivian asked with a frown on her face while looking at her pale blue ceiling again.

"Ah Don't fear when Amelia is here, and why are you even afraid? Your parents are out of town for today, right? So no one says anything!" Amelia said confidently as she continued "And Tyler and James are also coming, I don't know how those fucking idiots even graduated!" Amelia complained making Vivian laugh out loud

"Don't say that! They are you, brothers!" Vivian said.

"Cousin brothers," Amelia said while correcting her while Vivian just smiled.

"My parents would come back tomorrow you know! But ok I would come" Vivian muttered while her eyes half closed in sleepiness.

"Great! And don't fall asleep! Go and take a shower and get ready, we will be coming to pick you up!" Amelia said and after saying their "byes" they finally hung up.

Vivian went to the bathroom while stripping her way into it and throwing the clothes on the floor while she was at it.

Vivian took a cold shower while applying her new strawberry body wash and some strawberry shampoo that she got for free with the body wash.

Vivian came out after 10 minutes of shower and feeling more fresh and energetic than ever.

She wore her black bodycon dress with an exposed back and matt lipstick on her lips.